berk

Edited 1st April 2023

An: I'm going to be doing the episodes since I do want this to follow the timeline so the next chapter won't be like this it will be from an episode and then the next part after that will be like this :3

Also I'm more than happy to answer questions about the story and characters,they actually really help me out with writing as it shows me people really like this book :)

No Pov:

"You did the right thing by coming home, son."Stoick said.

"Yeah,she had like six dragons"ruffnut said.

"this rider had six of the same dragons?"Gobber questioned.

"yeah it's a dragon species we don't have much about on it"

"It wasn't part of the plan-"Hiccup sighed,he didn't know that the rider would show up and burn half the edge.

" Everyone loses a battle once in a while."Stoick said

" Everyone except you."Hiccup responded

"Oh, please. Stoick has lost his fair share of conflicts. You've just never heard of them. Because us vikings tend not to write about the skirmishes we lose. Viking Berkians tried and true Got our butts kicked By a little tiny crew."Gobber joked.

"Got our butts kicked by a little tiny crew."Spitelout laughed.

" I don't recall losing to a tiny crew."Stoick said sternly.

"No."

"We won't lose this one rider"

" Couldn't agree more.

Stoick: Stow it, Gobber."

"Yes, chief. It's stowed. Never to be un-stowed again."

"Hiccup, it's not the battle that counts, son. It's the war. And this one has just begun. Gobber, crank up the weaponry, just in case"Stoick said.

"You don't think they took over the edge do you?"Astrid asked.

"I don't know,but I hope not "Hiccup said worriedly.

Velocitys Pov:

I watched the sky waiting.

All I needed was those pesky riders off the island.

The flightmare ghostwing by my side.

He was very easy to tame, just needed to give him Algee.

"Are we not going to take back the dragon eye or take over the island."Ryker asked

I rolled my eyes.

"No all we needed was to get them off the long enough for phase two,thank the gods your mother blessed your brother with the brains in this family"I snapped.

I saw two dragons flying In the sky, something held between them.

I made a sharp whistle as the two deathgrippers but down the cage.

There was only a vent on the top.

"dragon hunters may I introduce you to the night furys closest living relative to date"I announced loudly as I neared the cage.

Viggo was watching as I grabbed the handle.

Acid sting and Scorpio, the two deathgrippers that got the cage,sat ontop of it.

"Let me introduce you to"I opened the cage to Reval a white dragon.

"The light fury!"

A few gasps sounded around as the scared dragon moved her wing.

Light Fury's appearance description

As the Light Fury emerges from the shadows, one can't help but be captivated by her ethereal beauty. With a sleek white body, she moved with a grace that seems almost otherworldly.

At first glance, one might mistake her for a pure white dragon, but upon closer inspection, delicate hints of iridescent blue and pale pink can be seen shimmering across her scales like the pattering of a tiger. Her wings are the most striking feature, with a translucent quality that catches the light and casts a soft glow around her.

Her head is elongated and slender, with a narrow snout and piercing blue eyes like pools of clear water that seemed to hold a depth of intelligence and understanding beyond that of any ordinary dragon. Her ear nubs are pointed and perched high on her head, giving her an alert and curious expression,with two smaller ones too the side.

The Light Fury's tail is long and elegant, with a small sail that trails down to the very tip.

A heart shaped tail Fin attached to the end of her tail.

"you bring us another dragon?"Ryker questioned.

"She will be bait and once tamed she will do as I say, you see furys mate for life"

"So your giving the dragon riders another dragon"Ryker yelled.

I snarled pulling out my hidden dagger from my sleeve.

"no,I want the illusion they are going to be mates as to lure the night fury further and further away from his rider"I responded.

The muzzled light fury stepped out.

She was cautious.

I neared her and she growled defensively.

I ran forward and grabbed it's neck flipping myself onto her back.

The scales felt smooth and warm.

I undid the muzzle but left the head collar.

She snarled and thwarted me with her nubs.

"How long do you think it would take for it to kill her"Ryker asked his brother as viggo watched.

I knew how to tame this dragon, just a small dose of deathgripper venom for a short amount of time.

I grabbed a vile and put it in the collar.

She stopped moving as her eyes turned to slits.

"The power of deathgripper venom"I said looking at the dragon hunters.

I waited a couple of minutes before taking off the collar and let her shake it off.

I knelt down Infront of her and showed a genuine smile.

"I'm sorry about that, maybe we can start over"I said at the white dragon.

She looked at me as her eyes went wide.

No Pov:

Even though this woman had put something on her,there was something about her that made the dragon feel safe.

The light fury gently nuzzled her and smiled.

"you see viggo,all it needs is a little trust,now we can start phase two"Velocity smiled