Chloe Kelly| Surpise

Y/n pov
Lying to Chloe was the hardest thing. Especially when it turns into somewhat of an argument. I had told her that I couldn't come to the match due to not being able to get it off work. But that was far from the truth.

I'm currently sat in the stands with Chloe's family watching the match. Ella's just scored the first goal putting England in the lead during the second half of the game.

17 minutes later Germany scored and equaliser. Meaning we needed to score some more goals if the girls were gonna bring it home.

The girls had played the extra five minutes if the game before they went into extra time. You could physically see that the girls where tired especially the ones who have played the full match and are now about to go into extra time.

The first half of extra time was underway and the game was tense. Alessia just got a yellow card and Germany were making substitutions. The girls were currently down at Germanys goal and you could feel how tense the arena was watching and waiting for another goal to be scored so we'd be put in the lead.

England had just been given a corner and it was Lauren Hemps corner, she needed to get this to one of the girls to get it to the back of the net. The stadium went silent from both teams fans.

Lauren kicked the ball into the box, Lucy Bronze tried to get the touch but failed the ball was still in the box Germans where scrambling to get the box away from the goal. I could see Chloe get pulled by the defender, chloe reaches her foot out and uses the tip of her toes it felt like slow motion watching the ball roll into the goal.

The stadium erupted this was it Chloe has got to have scored the winner, the girls had done it, I looked to her family besides me who I hugged and celebrated with we all laughed at Chloe taking her top off and gaining a Yellow card from it.

The game continued and the girls just kept the ball in the corner not letting Germany have possession. The ref blew the whistle. That's it game over England where European champions, the girls collapsed to the floor crying over their victory and all the girls on the bench ran on the pitch to celebrate. After 56 years of England not winning any major tournament the girls who where 50 years behind in football have just bloody brought it home.
We watched proudly as Chloe received her medal and walked to the podium waiting for Leah to lift the trophy and when she did the celebrations continued

The girls had celebrated with the fans, sooner or later the fans left and it was the family's of the team that was left. We all were aloud to go on the pitch. I let Chloe's family go first I stayed back for a bit and congratulated the other girls on their success.

Chloe had her back to me and I put my hand over her eyes "There's my European champion" I said Chloe pulled away from my hands and turned around "what the fuck omg y/n how are you here" Chloe said "I lied I didn't have work I just wanted to surprise you" I said as I pulled her in for a hug and kiss "I knew you wouldn't miss it, you liar" Chloe said "I wouldn't have missed it for the world love" I said

The celebrations continued as we went to the hotel the girls were staying at. There was a party being held at the hotel, Leah and Sarina just did the cake cutting and Rachel Daly did karaoke blessing us with river deep mountain high. All night long drinks were drunk, words were exchanged, photos were taken and Chloe was the last person on the dance floor early hours of the morning. Everyone went to bed knowing they'd be a bit rough in the morning.

As Chloe and I went to the room we got changed and washed and got into bed "I hate you lied to me" Chloe said "well I wanted to surprise you and I did just that didn't I" I said "hmm next time just tell me your coming" Chloe said "well there is no point in the surprise then" I said "oh shut up we need to sleep, I've got a busy day" Chloe said "you do know we'd have only about a hour or two sleep" I said "if you don't shut up we will have less" Chloe said and I laughed at her reply "ok goodnight my European champ" I said "goodnight y/n, I love you" Chloe said "and I love you too" I said as I pulled her into me and we drifted off to sleep