Leah Williamson| Birthday Boy

Leah's Pov

Today was the 14th June, which was Y/n birthday and I had a lot of things planned for him. Y/n has always done so much for me, he's gave up a lot of opportunities to be there and be supportive of me. He would always try and be there at every game sat with my family. I was currently in the kitchen making breakfast Y/n was still in bed so I decided to make him breakfast in bed and then I would give him his presents. I grabbed one of the trays that was under the counter and put his coffee and pancakes on the tray before I made my way upstairs.

"Y/n baby, wake up" I said. Once he woke up he sat up against the headboard "good morning my love" he said god his morning voice is something else "What's this" he said as he pointed to the tray I was holding in my hand "I made you breakfast" I said "you made breakfast"You made me breakfast" he said with a worrying look "what is with the worried look" I asked "Leah babe you don't cook, so you making me breakfast makes me think you could potentially kill me today" he said with a laugh "Just shut up and eat your breakfast so I can give you your present" I said "Yes boss" he said sarcastically, I placed the tray on his lap. 

About 10 minutes later he finished his breakfast and put the tray on the side "That was absolutely beautiful" he said as he kissed my cheek "where did you get the recipe for that" he asked "my mum" i replied "what a legend your mother is" he said "right its time for your presents" I said as I grabbed the bad that was on my side of the bed and handed him it. He pulled the first gift out of the bag which was a photo of both of us at the celebrations after the Euro's final last year that my mum got of us, I was still in my match shirt and he was in a matching shirt "Awe baby this is my favourite photo of us" he said "I know and I thought that you could do with some new photo's in this place" I said "well I love it thank you" he said as he kissed my cheek. He took the next present out of the bag "is this what I think it is" he asked and I nodded "We're going to the Bahamas" he said excitedly as he pulled me on top of him so I was sat on his lap "I love you so much" he said "I love you too baby" I replied "how can I ever thank you" he said "there's more to come later on" I said as I got off his lap and walked out of the bedroom swaying my hips "Jesus, your going to be the death of me" he said "Come on you've got training to go to" I said as he groaned 

*time skip* 

Whilst Y/n was at training, I had gone to the club with mum to put the decorations up for the party. Once we had finished up, mum had gone back to her house and got ready as she was meeting us at the club with the rest of my family and y/n family. I had gone back to the house and started to get ready for the party. I had just gotten out of the shower. "Le are you home" Y/n shouted "Yeah I'm upstairs" I shouted back. I had put some shorts on and a oversized t shirt, I felt Y/n wrap his arms round my waist "babe your all sweaty" I said trying to get out of his grip "how was training" I asked "was good, Saka said hi by the way and the lads embarrassed me as always" he said and I laughed "I think it would have been more unusual if they didn't" I said with a laugh "how was your day" he asked "Was lovely, had a nice catch up with Kiera, Lucy and Georgia then went to see mum" I said as I watched him strip from his training gear in the mirror "Oh please tell me that they will be here tomorrow, I miss them" he said "Sorry baby they went to the airport after I saw them" I said as he looked disappointed "I guess I will just have to see them at the next international break" he said "I guess you will baby, now get in the shower you have a hour to get changed" I said whilst plugging the straighteners in "why, where are we going" he questioned "It's a surprise and if you get in the shower and get changed quick enough the quicker you'll find out" I said "Yes Ma'am" he said as he went into the shower.

Whilst he was in the shower I grabbed his outfit that was hung up in the wardrobe which was a pair of black trousers and a white polo shirt. By the time he got out of the shower my hair was done and was about to put some make up on, just a bit of mascara as I don't use much.