Leah Williamson | Playing hard to get

Y/n Pov

"Are you coming over to Beth's tonight, her and Viv invited me over and they want you to come" Laura my sister said "Yeah Only if Williamson is going to be there" I said with a smirk "You know she doesn't like you" she said "Shut up what do you know" I said "A lot actually considering I play with her" she said "Right that doesn't count" I said "Doesn't it" she said and I just rolled my eyes "What time are we going" I asked "In about a hour" she said "A HOUR, I'VE GOT TO GO AND GET READY CAN'T BE LOOKING LIKE A TRAMP FOR LEAH" I shouted as I walked to my bedroom.

Here's the thing, I have gone everywhere with my sister for the majority of her football career I have been by her side up until 2019 when I moved to England for work then the whole world shut down due to COVID and I couldn't go back home or go and stay with Laura. I moved to England to work for Arsenal Women's team to be a physiotherapist so I have lived her and been at Arsenal a lot longer than Laura as she joined the team in January 2022. Now ever since I came here there has been a certain blonde that has caught my eye. Leah Williamson, now growing up I was never really into blondes but Leah is something different, the way she plays and how she interacts with the team and the fans is amazing she is well and truly the most genuine and honest person I have met. Now if you couldn't tell I may have a crush on her and I make it obvious that I do well I actually haven't told her I just flirt with her but she flirts back a bit but she does play hard to get but that only makes me more attracted to her.

I was fortunate enough to watch all of the Euros and I was gutted when Austria went out and especially when they lost to England I was gutted. I did support both England and Austria but Austria was my main team to support considering Laura was on the team. When England got to the Semi finals I went out and bought a England shirt with Leah's name on the back of course and when I watched them win with my sister by my side it was the best thing to see. To watch the faces of the team so happy was a picture that will last in my head forever.

I had showered and got changed into the clothes that I was wearing, I decided to put on some black/ grey shorts and pair it with a beige jumper and my YEEZY sliders (outfit below)

Before I went to see my sister to see if she was ready I got a text

Leah 💞
Hi, would you be able to pick me up and take me to Beth's?
Y/n😎
Yeah not a problem babe x
Leah 💞
You know where I live right... and stop calling me babe!
Y/n😎
Yeah I do babe... and no can do babe x
Leah💞
You are so annoying
Y/n😎
You love me really
Leah💞
No I don't now stop texting me and get your arse over here or we are going to be late!
Y/n😎
Have you been looking at my arse Miss Williamson
Leah💞
No! I regret getting your number now
Y/n😎
No you don't, you love it babe x
Leah💞
Shut up and come and get me
Y/n😎
Okay... I am just waiting for Laura

I loved teasing her it's funny watching her get so annoyed. "Laura are you ready we're going to pick Leah up" I said "How come we are picking her up" she said "I don't know she texted me asking to pick her up" I said "Who's driving" she said "Me" I replied, I grabbed my keys to the Merc. I locked the door and got into the car and drove to Leah's