Ella Toone | Surprise

Y/n Pov 

Ella is currently at the England camp preparing for the Euros, I haven't seen her for weeks and then before she went to camp it was 2 weeks before that as she was busy with United. We have constantly been face timing and texting whilst she's been away. And I will be going to every match. But I am also busy with work i'm a math teacher at the secondary school that is near my home with Ella.

It is our 3 Year anniversary and I am going to surprise her today thanks to Alessia she asked Sarina if I could come and surprise her and stay the night. I had packed my bag in the car and grabbed the gifts I bought for her. 

Y/n Y/L/N
Hey, Less I have just left mine now I should be at camp in a hour or two!
Alessia Russo 
Okie give me a text when your here and I will come down and get you, I'll get the girls to distract Ella 
Y/n Y/L/N
Lovely see you soon 

*Time skip*

Y/n Y/L/N
Hey Less I'm outside 
Alessia Russo 
Coming, I've got Mary distracting her 

I parked the car and walked to the entrance "Y/n how are you" Less asked "I'm fine less, how did you distract Ella" I asked "I got Mary to distract her somehow, we will go to her room first so you can drop your stuff off then we will go to Mary's" she said. We walked up to Ella's room first, I put my bags on the bed, we then made our way to Mary's room. Less went inside and I waited outside. We both agreed that she should come to the door and answer it. 

My heart was pounding not with nerves but excitement I knocked on the door and you could hear the girls bickering about who was going to open the door, I stood there for what felt about 10 hours until the door opened "You know you could have came in rather than knoc... omg babe what are you doing here" Ella said as she ran into my arms "I missed you and it's a special day" i said "is it" Ella said with a confused look on her face "You forgot didn't you" I said "Erm no... yeah I did" she said with a laugh "Its our 3 year anniversary" I said "Oh yeah I didn't forget" she said with a smile as she placed her lips to mine "Come on then" she said as she grabbed my hand "where we going" I asked "back to my room" she said "HI Y/N BYE Y/N" Mary said "Could have let him in Ella" Less said "She's going to get her leg over let them be" Mary said and with that the door shut.

We walked back to her room she opened the door and we made our way to the bed, I removed my bag from the bed and stood in front of her, she placed her hands on my chest and pushed my on the bed she climbed on my lap and pressed her lips against mine. Her hands went to the hem of my top as she pulled it over my head, her hands roamed my abs. She started to grind her hips against me, I felt my pants get tighter and tighter. Safe to say I was sex deprived. I pulled her top over her head and kissed along her neck my hands went to her bra. Our bodies pressed together, eventually we were naked and well you know what that means 

*Time skip*
We both were catching our breath back "I have missed that" I said "I forgot how good you are" she said "Well we could go again if you'd like" I said 

We spent the rest of the day watching movies, we went for some dinner and she introduced me to the rest of the squad. We eventually went to sleep which was the first time in forever.