The Raid

Jake, Neytiri, Näkaynì, Neteyam, and Lo'ak as well as a few other Omatikayan warriors flew in on their Ikrans, heading towards a freight train that was transporting goods for the sky people. 

This was Jake's new idea to get at the sky people: well thought out upsets that would get on their nerves, yet not create major conflict. Just trying to show the sky people what they are capable of. 

"Ground team, go." Jake spoke into his comms, sending the warriors on their direhorses into full force, blowing up the railway the train was on, which sent the train into a downward spiral before it exploded onto the forest floor. 

Neytiri, Näkaynì, and Jake then quickly went to work on taking out the train's air support. Jake gunning down the first plane as Neytiri shot the pilot in the second, followed by Näkaynì taking out the engine with her bow and arrow, sending both helicopters to the ground in a fiery blaze. 

"Ay ay ay!" Her mother shouted as Näkaynì followed in the war cry. 

The Omatikayans cheered as the raid was going successfully thus far. Neytiri, Jake, and Näkaynì then went to the forest floor, joining the ground troops, grabbing all the necessary weapons. 

Näkaynì's job was simple. She had had a vision of this raid, being able to see when airstrikes would occur as backup came in, allowing her to get people out of the way and keep everyone safe.

As she was scanning the land, she saw a squad of warriors in a corner that looked similar to her vision. 

"Ay, move out!" She told the warriors, all of them filing to a different part of the forest as per the girls instructions.

Not only was she allowed in on the raid because she quite literally knew how it would play out, but she was also a phenomenal warrior. 

Näkaynì realized early on that her visions made her feel weak, so, in order to combat those feelings, she trained to become the best warrior she could possibly be. 

And she did.

Näkaynì became the first female Na'vi to be apart of the clan's war council at only 15 years old, an honor normally bestowed on the toughest of the men in her clan had now been bestowed upon her. 

Jake would boast often about how she got her warrior skills from him, but they all knew that Neytiri was the one who's genes passed onto the daughters fighting spirit. Both parents knew very well though, that she could handle her own.

Neteyam wasn't far behind her, but she put in double the work to get to where she was today. 

"Show off." Lo'ak chuckled from above, after watching his older sister take down a helicopter and get to join the raid on the ground, while he was stuck watching from above. 

"Let's go two minutes people, let's go." Jake spoke to the clan through his comms, because in two minutes, backup would arrive.

Lo'ak turned, speaking to his brother as they were flying their Ikrans, "Bro, we have got to get down there."

"No way, dad will skin us, and remember what Näkaynì said, she saw us in her vision, meaning were safest up here."

"Oh, come on, we'll be fine. Don't be a wuss." Lo'ak replied, turning his Ikran towards the ground to join in on the action. 

"Lo'ak, get back here you-- ugh!" Neteyam huffed angrily as he followed Lo'ak down into the raid. 

On the ground, the warriors were still gathering all the valuable weapons. Norm spoke, "We're taking the whole case, we're taking mags, the RPGs, the stingers."