Close Encounter: Part 2

Back in the forest, Jake, Neytiri, and Neteyam had finally arrived. Jake told Neteyam to stay with the Ikrans, as he didn't need any more of his kids in danger. 

Neteyam argued for a second before doing as he was told. 

As Jake and Neytiri stalked through the forest, trying to find their children, they heard rustling through the bushes, getting ready to attack, Neytiri aimed her bow as Jake held up his gun. 

They stayed on high alert before three figures emerged from the brush. 

Jake stood down relieved as he was met with the tired faces of Kiri, Spider, and Tuk. 

He immediately ran over towards them, looking all of them over closely for any sign of injury. Once he found none, he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding in. 

He silently thanked the great mother that a majority of his kids were okay. 

But it didn't settle the nerves that he felt as two of his children were still missing. 

Neytiri walked up behind Jake, making sure to remain somewhat silent as she embraced her children, "Oh great mother, thank you." She whispered, comforting Tuk who was severely shaken up. 

After they had calmed everyone down, Jake turned towards his children and Spider, "Now listen, get out of here, we are going to go and get your siblings but we need to make sure that you all stay safe. Can you all do that for me?" He said sternly, wanting to make sure that they understood the seriousness of the situation at hand. 

They all nodded silently before Tuk added, "Will Lo'ak and Näkaynì be okay?" She said as tears brimmed her eyes. 

Her father was quick to comfort her, "Yes, Tuk, they will be fine, but you all need to go, now. Get back to the village." He spoke seriously once more before the trio took off into the woods.

Now it was just Jake and Neytiri as Jake led the way, hearing voices from a distance, waving his hand to signify to Neytiri the way that he was going to go as Neytiri split off in the opposite direction. 

Back with Quaritch and the two remaining Avatars, Näkaynì could hear a voice through his comms speak, "Blue 1, we'll be there in three minutes."

Shit. She thought. She couldn't be taken in by these men. God knows what would happen to them. It would also mean Quaritch would have insane leverage over her father, an idea she wasn't very fond of. 

She was racking her brain for ideas of how she could possibly get out of this, but as Quaritch held the knife closer to her neck, she knew that anything she tried would be stopped immediately. 

That's when she heard it.

Her mother's calling, the Avatars thinking it was another animal apart of the Pandoran forest, but to the sully kids, they knew their mother was near. 

Her ears perked, trying to focus in on the direction the calling was coming from.

This meant her father wasn't far behind. 

Her mother analyzed the scene before her. 

Quaritch had her daughter in his clutches, a sight that made her stomach lurch. 

It was undeniable proof that he was back. 

She was looking for a clear shot on Quaritch, but was failing to find one that would keep her daughter safe, so she moved on to the guard holding Lo'ak. 

The guard had Lo'ak on his knees, meaning that his upper half was exposed. 

Neytiri pulled her bow back as she settled her nerves, focusing on her target before letting her arrow fly. 

Precognition - An Avatar TWOW Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें