Arrival

This is like stones in my heart.

Jake speaks as he takes off the chest plate of Olo'eyktan. Handing it off to one of the younger Na'vi.

Tarsem is wise for his years. He will be a strong Olo'eyktan.

Näkaynì gave a look of jealousy as she saw the garment of Olo'eyktan being placed upon Tarsem, for she had quietly hoped that one day she would be wearing that chest plate.

However now, it could never happen.

The leader must die

Tarsem brings down the blade set to kill her father, yet Tarsem only slices his chest lightly, still signifying that a new leader has been acclaimed. 

So the leader can be born.

Toruk Makto will disappear.

The Sully family walks down through a path of their people, many of their Na'vi crying as the strongest leader they had had in years was leaving them. 

The people will be safe.

Näkaynì walks with her mother, comforting her as this was her mothers life, more than it was hers. She was leaving everyone, her own mother, to keep the people safe. A sacrifice Näkaynì would never truly understand. 

With that, her family set off on their Ikrans; Neteyam, Lo'ak, and Kiri all getting to ride by themselves, yet Näkaynì had to ride with her father as he couldn't risk her getting a vision on the long journey as it would be too dangerous.

Tuk rode with her mother, for being the youngest.

Näkaynì glanced back one last time, silently saying goodbye to the people that had accepted her for who she was, a place where she didn't have to hide, where the people respected her. 

She sighed as she got ready for the long ride ahead. 

A father protects. It what gives him meaning. 

One life ends. Another begins. 

In the early part of their journey, Näkaynì's head began to lull forward, signifying to her father that she was experiencing a vision.

He quickly wrapped an arm tightly around her waist, ensuring that she was secure on the Ikran.

It was a chaotic vision, as Näkaynì referred to them, visions that had no set run through, just flashes or snippets of the events that would happen.

This one was nice though, flashes of sea creatures dancing around them, her riding along with her brothers on the back of animals that resembled dolphins, and her watching the bioluminescence radiate through the water as it got darker. 

This vision meant no harm, instead it showed her the good in her upcoming situation. 

She thanked the great mother for gifting her a nice vision, compared to the violent ones she had been having recently.

Once she awoke, Jake made sure that she was okay, and as she nodded him off, she could see a storm approaching ahead. 

Large waves crashed upon the rocks around them, some of them hitting the Ikran that her and her father were riding on.