New Threat

"Ow." Neteyam spoke as he was sitting in the family pod watching his twin sister get patched up by Mo'at.

Näkaynì glanced towards him, "You know with all this whining, you sound like the one who is injured." She spoke playfully.

Neteyam simply glared at her, upset at the moment that he was able to feel what she was feeling.

Mo'at placed another stitch, Näkaynì simply lowering her head and wincing as she let out a small hiss. 

"You said something about whining?" Neteyam poked at Näkaynì playfully.

"Skxawng." His sister teased.

The whole family was gathered around-- including Spider-- watching. 

"Give her this." Mo'at spoke as she handed some type of elixir to Tuk.

"I would use yalnabark." Kiri chimed in. She was incredibly good at knowing and learning the medicine of her people, everyone knew she was set on the path of Tsahìk. 

On the other hand, Olo'eyktan was a topic rarely discussed within the family, for they had two eldest children. Neytiri and Jake decided they would cross that bridge when the time came, but for now, there was no need to stress over it. 

"Oh you would? And who is Tsahìk?" Mo'at replied. 

"You are grandma." Kiri responded, being reminded of her place. 

"Move." Kiri said to Lo'ak, pushing him out of the way.

"You are grandmother, but yalnabark is better." Kiri continued. 

Näkaynì hissed once more at the pain, as her grandmother continued her treatment. 

"It stings less." Kiri added, not dropping the topic. 

Jake and Neytiri sat just outside the family pod, Jake fixing up a gun from the raid. 

"What is it?" Jake asked Neytiri as he spotted her watching her children in the tent solemnly, her tail swishing in thought.

"Näkaynì, Neteyam, and Lo'ak try to live up to you." Neytiri stated simply. 

"It is very hard on them." She continued. 

"I know." Jake replied, still focusing on the weapon before him. 

"You are very hard on them." Neytiri reiterated her last sentence. 

Jake glanced up, cocking the gun he had been messing with, "I'm their father. That's my job." He replied, a serious expression written across his face. 

Neytiri didn't believe he had to be so hard on them, "This is not a squad. It is a family."

Jake simply rolled his eyes, letting out a breath, before finally making eye contact with Neytiri, "I thought we had lost her." He spoke quietly. 

Neytiri looked at him with a saddened look, understanding where Jake was coming from. 

As everything began to settle down, Spider, Kiri, and Lo'ak headed towards the lab, where the science people, loyal to the Na'vi, resided. It was Spiders home. 

Kiri also enjoyed visiting her late mothers avatar and rewatching her old video logs. 

Näkaynì had stayed behind, not only because she was injured, but she also wasn't fond of the science people in general.

She decided to lie down for a nap. 

About an hour after Näkaynì had lied down, she started having a vision.