A.N: Zustin Come back

Uhh, hello?

Any zustin pillows still there?

It's been a while since I posted a chapter here, and a while as well since I discontinued this book.

But I began rereading this sequel out of boredom and decided I can't leave this story without an ending. I have so much left to give to this book and I owe it to my readers who supported me since my Pillow Talk days to give you the ending you deserve.

With that being said, today, January 29, 2023, I am officially reinstating this book, and will begin to work on it again!

It will take some time for me to rewrite the unposted chapter drafts, so please be patient with me. Another thing, as a thank you for all the support and whoever might still be interested in reading, I will be making an important plot line decision and let it be influenced by the reader's choice.

Obviously, this is a zustin fic and the end goal is always zustin! This however, doesn't mean I won't have some drama and angst in the following chapters!

So help me decide what to do here because I never actually got far into deciding what to do 😭😂

SHOULD: Zayn and William #Zilliam continue to have a staged, fake relationship, or should feelings develop from either one or both sides?

That's all for now! I will start working on some drafts soon! Thank you so much for all the comments on this book even after it was discontinued, it means the world to me.

I love you always, my little zustin pillows.

-Nay