5.

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!

Btw, I should have said this from the start, BUT THIS IS A SEQUEL SO I RECOMMEND READING PILLOW TALK FIRST SO YOU AREN'T CONFUSED! :--)

Zayn's pov.

My eyes fluttered open, looking around the dark room.

"My head,"I groaned to myself, feeling a slight pounding. My eyes felt swollen for some reason. I wonder why.

I get out of bed and spot the glad of water and painkillers that I knew would be there.

"Zayn? May we come in?"I hear a knock on the door as I finish taking the pills.

"Yeah, come in,"I call out slightly, sitting on my bed.

I start to change as Liam and Harry walk in.

"We need to talk about what happened last night,"Liam says, face serious.

"What happened last night?"I ask as I dig in my jeans' pockets.

I take my phone out of my pocket, how did I sleep with that in there? I find some paper towels with scribbled writing.

I read the words and my eyes widen. It's a song.

Harry sees the paper and takes it from my hands. "Did you drunk song write again?"he asks

"I don't know.. I guess I did,"I say.

His eyebrows furrow as he reads the lyrics. Sympathy appears in his eyes and I'm immediately worried.

"Zayn, you ran into Justin last night... let's just say.. you were an emotional wreck,"Liam says

My eyes widen and my heart begins to beat loudly.

"What did I do?"I ask.

"We didn't see everything.. you were crying and having an anxiety attack wuen we found you. But Justin said-"Harry begins. He stops when I snatch the song from him and read it. I try and remember and by reading the song, bits of last night come back to my mind.

"I saw him with Brendan, I got hurt by it.. I got more drunk and wrote this song.. and then I ran into him.. I tried to kiss him but he didn't let me and I snapped and broke down because I realized he doesn't love me,"I say, eyes watering.

"We're sorry Zayn. Last night wasn't supposed to happen... we should have prevented it,"Liam says.

"It's fine. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Anyways, what's the schedule for today?"I ask.

Harry, as my mentor, is also sort of like my manager. He helps me plan everything.

"We have a scheduled recording session at syco's la label, you're gonna record your new song, The one you performed so it can be released,"he says.

I look down at the sheet with my drunk song.. I get an idea.

"Harry, dial up Simon for me, I have an idea,"I say.

---
"So you want to record this new song, release a live version of 'We Were One' to keep the fans entertained while we produce the new album?"Simon asks.

"Yes. I already had a live album in mind so I have been recording at my past shows,"I say.

"It's an excellent idea, I just have one question, this, um, fool for you song, will it be in this live album?"

"No, fool for you is for the new album. I Wish is the song that closed the We Were One era,"I say.

"Alright then. Tell Harry to extend your recording session for today since the musicians need to learn the music for the new song,"Simon says.