3.

Wow can't believe this book is almost at 300 reads, it only has 3 chapters and its been up for about a day!I appreciate all the love you guys are giving this book.

Anyways, I find it funny that chapter 2 has more reads than 1.

BUT HERE WE GO, CHAPTER 3! By the way, there will be 2 Zayn povs, and one Justin pov, just to set up the scene.

Zayn's pov.

I spot Harry frowning as he looks at me. I quickly look down and head backstage to avoid the looks of those who saw me cry.

I feel my anxiety rise, something that came with depression when Justin left.

I shakily reach for my wallet, pulling out the nerve pain medication pill that I had there. My doctor prescribed them to help me with my anxiety.

I had been put on antidepressants as well but I stopped taking them. I don't need them anymore. Harry was also worried the medication would lead to prescription abuse, but I knew better, and wouldn't let it get that far.

I took my pill, and tried to relax and let it take effect. I go back to my seat, and wait to see if I won my last nomination. I was nominated for choice male artist and also choice summer song, which was a huge honor.

Soon enough, the presenter came and announced the nominees.

Justin Bieber- company

Taylor Swift- shake it off

Zayn Malik- summer love

Shawn Mendes- stiches

Selena Gomez- same old love

"And the winner is for choice summer love, goes to the the song that act has summer in it! Summer Love, Zayn Malik!"

I was stunned again, I wasn't expecting to win both my nominations.

I was in no mood to give a speech,but since it was the last award, I had to.

"I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible for this song to happen, I'd like to thank the producers, and everyone who helped with the music, this surfboard goes out to all of you!"

-----

"So we all agree on going to the party at the club?"Harry asks as we meet up. We had been invited to many after parties, but this one was being held at a very prestigious club.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go to that club, but I'm not legal to drink yet,"I say, sad that in an actual club, I can't drink unlike at house parties.

"Sucks that we're 19 and 20, only Harry and Niall can drink,"Louis pouts.

"I'm pretty sure I heard it's an open bar for all guests. The host payed them to allow those over 18 to drink,"Niall speaks up.

"Well that's great, let's go,"I say.

We pile into one single limo this time, and drive towards the party. We reach the club, named Exclusive. It was very fancy, having two floors and being very wide.

We walk in and there are already many people here, most of them being singers, models, djs, or at least having a job in the industry.

I leave the group and head to the bar, where a male bartender was cleaning glasses.