12.

I KEEP FORGETTING TO SAY THIS, BUT THANK YOU FOR GETTING PILLOW TALK TO 100K. I'M SO HAPPY, THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!

Ps: I'm gonna make up a venue for this, just pretend it's real. Picture on top/side is the venue on the inside.

Zayn's pov.

-recap-

"We could do that, definately. But.. Wow... You really planned this one out.. How did you even come up with that?"he asks.

I give him a smile, letting out a sad, sarcastic laugh.

"Because that's how my prom was."

"Your.. prom?"William asks.

"Justin told me he couldn't make it to my prom.. the day after prom, I found out he attended Brendan's prom. I wish was written about what happened at the club.. But it makes me remember that.. having to see the videos of his dance with Brendan at his prom.." I trail, not being able to finish.

"Brendan's prom.. I remember that.. I called Justin to ask him if he wanted me to book his flight to London for your prom but he rejected, saying he wasn't going to go,"William says. It hurts to hear, but he knows I rather know than have him keep it from me.

"So let's reenact your prom,"William says, reaching for his laptop from his desk and pushing his lunch aside.

I tell him what to type in, and soon the ballroom where prom took place shows up.

"Good thing we're going to London to film pyd... do.. do you want to film here? I can book it right now."

"Yes, book it for two days, schedule it for after pyd finishes shooting. I'll pick the cast, don't worry about that.. I just got to pick my lead actor.."I stare at William's office door, before standing up.

"I'll be back."

--

I stand outside of Justin's office, taking a deep breath as I gather the courage to go in.

I knock. I hear him say to come in, and I waste no time in doing so.

"Z-zayn.."I hear him say, shock on his face as I walk until I'm standing in front of his desk. He stops spinning on his office chair and gives me his full attention.

"I know you might come to confront me about the way we planned the video out-"

"I'm not here for that,"I cut him off, a blank look on my face as I struggle to keep my emotions masked.

"Then.. how may I help you?"he asks, confused.

"I didnt plan to go back to London.. so soon, at least. But since I'm going back, I may as well take advantage of the opportunity,"I start.

"After pyd filming concludes, I'll be filming my videos for its you and I wish in London. I already have it's you completely casted. But i'd like to cast you as one of my leads for I Wish."

"O-one.. of your leads?"Justin stutters out, his eyes widening.

"Don't look so panicked. I never speak of my past, and I wish to keep it that way. But I think you owe me that much,"I finish.

I see him swallow away his disappointment when hearing me talk about the past that way.

"Alright.. I can do that.. where will we be filming?"he finally asks, avoiding eye contact as he spins around, staring out his window.