7.

Hey my little Zustin pillows. Sorry for the long wait. Here's a new chapter full of drama, tears, fighting, and break ups ;-)

Btw, there's gonna be a few pov changes, so watch out for them so you don't get confused. They're necessary for this chapter since so much is being revealed :--)

Zayn's pov.

I was once again in the closet.

Not the sexuality one, though. A real life actual closet.

Why?

I didnt know the answer myself. Why I chose to hide in the closet would remain a mystery, all I knew was that it was time for my daily fanboy moment.

~10 minutes before~

"Zayn are you still asleep? I'm gonna break the door down if you don't come out."

I choked on my spit as I realized Louis was still waiting for me. After I released my new song, I only came out to eat or go to the restroom and then went back to sleep.

I refused to do any fun activities with my friend and they thought I was sinking back into bad depression.

"That's it,"I heard Louis say before hearing a thud. I heard him groan in pain as he most likely fell to the ground after attempting to break open the door.

"I'll pick the lock,"a new voice says, and I silently groan as Niall begins picking the lock.

"I'm up!"I groan as I open the door.

"Get ready, we're going to city walk."

~current time~

And that was how I ended up sneaking away into the closet of the guest room with my laptop and earphones.

I could hear them walking around, calling my name, but I was more interested in the contents on my screen. Goosebumps erupted in my skin from excitement.

No, I was not watching porn.

"DON'T STOP US NOW.. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY,"I sing along as I moved on to episode 2 of Yuri!!! On Ice.

I hadn't changed at all. I was still a big fanboy inside. I deleted my social media after my break up with Justin and started fresh, his social media had been cleared when he began his career.. there was no evidence left of our relationship.

But my fan account remained. Ashtonsbabyboy. My fan Instagram account. I told my followers that i gave the account away. Which was a lie. I still used it. The name had been changed, of course, to justinsbabyboy. I pretended to be a fanboy named Zack.

And my many followers got me into the yuri on ice fandom.

The point is, I'm now still being anti-social and depressed while re-watching Yuri On Ice.

I giggled as I saw Viktor being cute. Suddenly, the closet door opens. I shriek.

"There you are!- not again,"Harry says as he spots my laptop and what I was watching.

"Get up, were not going out anymore but you will stop being anti-social and watch tv with us,"Harry said.

I pout as he takes my laptop and I walk to the living room. The rest of the boys are there, skipping through channels.

We settle on watching Teen Titans Go! and I smile as I enjoy the show.

Suddenly, my phone pings. I check it and find a new notification on Twitter. I sneak off to the restroom and press on it.