6.

LET ME START BY SAYING: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS OMG. I'M SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS!

secondly: I finally stopped being lazy and listened to the despacito remix ft Justin.. IT'S ADDICTING

thirdly: onwards with the story!

Fourthly, sorry for taking so long to update, honestly I was too sleepy to stay up writing 😂

Fifthly: okay now I really just didnt update because I was stressed depressed and sleep obsessed

Justin's pov.

The music began playing, and I hear the na's. He then begins to sing.

My heart starts beating loudly as I hear his beautiful voice, and slowly understand the meaning of the song. I get so into the song, that I start imagining the song as if I experienced what was happening.

The song was about the after party at the club.. before I bumped into him. He most likely was looking at me and Brendan the whole time.

"Cause I see you with him.. slowdancing.. tearing me apart cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking, oh how I wish... oh how I wish.. oh how I wish that was meee... oh how I wish that was me.."the song ends.

I sit frozen, my phone clutched in my hand tightly as the song replays since I put it on replay. I don't know how to feel.. it's as if he was letting me feel through his song the pain he was experiencing.

I can feel his pain. I feel my heart being ripped to pieces as if I was the him watching myself dance with Brendan. And that's when I knew that I was well aware he had feelings for me..

I realized that he really truly still does love me. And I didn't know how to feel about that.

"Good morning babe,"I quickly take off my earphones and phone, shoving it in my baseball shorts that I slept with.

"Hey Brendan,"I say, and he frowns as I walk past him and into the kitchen.

"Do you have anything scheduled for today?"he asks as he follows me. I internally groan.

"Yes, song writing session with Ed Sheeran,"I say.

His eyes widen, "CAN I GO-"

"Sorry, he has requested for this to be a private session,"I say, thinking back to the small meeting I had with him.

Flashback

"So you have anything in mind for a song?"William asked.

"No,"I say.

"Well you're lucky. I got you the hook up,"he said with a smirk.

"With who?"I ask in excitement.

"Ed Sheeran,"he says and my eyes widen.

"You mean the godly Ed Sheeran actually will write with me?"I ask.

"Yes. He's here actually, he wants to discuss writing session scheduling,"Will says and points to my writing room. I waste no time and head in that direction.