10.

Zayn's pov.

"So, today we have a very special guest, you guys probably have already heard of him.. although I don't know why, I'm way more attractive,"James jokes, and I get ready to go on.

"Well lets welcome Zayn Malik,"he says and the crowd cheers, a few fans screaming.

I take a seat and look at James.

The interview begins. In a quite entertaining way, he asks what people want to know. Questions about my songs, relationship with William, and then just random questions.

"Alright, I know you didn't come prepared to perform.. but we're going to play a game,"James says.

"For a few days, I have asked the fans, your beloved zquad, to choose air they thought you could collab in a song with. A poll was then made with the popular songs, and well, we have a winner. Tell me Zayn. How big of a Justin Bieber fan are you?"he asks and I mentally freeze.

"Oh, I love Justin, such an amazing singer,"I reply coolly.

"That's great then. Because PYD has been chosen as the song you will sing for this game! The point is that we'll select a portion of the song for you to sing, and you have to do it as if you actually sing in it. We'll then have the audience vote to see if they prefer the original or your version,"James explains.

I nod and they set up the stage. There's a screen, and a microphone stand to the right side of it.

I prepare to perform as the show goes on commercial. I put in my earpiece, my heart racing since this is the song he wrote about me. I know the words by heart. And now I'm gonna song it live for everyone to see.

I'm informed that I'll sing the second verse, and I nod as I mentally go over the lyrics in my head.

"Do you need to see the lyrics before?"a set lady asks, and I blush as I tell her I know them by heart.

"We're back for our game, ready to perform today are Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik, performing their duet of PYD!"James says.

The lights dim and I almost jump when the screen turns on, a video of Justin performing it in the first live music video he made for it.

Since the first release of pyd was only half the song, he made a live music video for it, and when he later released the full version, he made another live music video. Rumors are he is gonna make a third and final version before making an actual video.

He stands on stage in this video, singing his part, and my eyes are glued to the screen as I watch. Thank goodness the light isn't focused on me yet.

When his part begins to come to an end, I know it's gonna be time for my part. His voice fades away and it becomes instrumental.

I take a deep breath before singing my part.

On the roof (baby), balcony (baby), we don't care (baby) who sees
Girl, I'mma put you down (PYD PYD PYD)
All the way down, down, down (PYD PYD PYD)
After the club, in the parking lot
I don't care anywhere you could pick the spot, whatever
I'mma put you down, yeah (PYD PYD PYD)
All the way down, yeah (PYD PYD PYD)
'Cause I've been doing forensics
On your body in this club
I can tell the way you walk
Your body ain't been touched the right way

It seems your man been treating you like a step-child
Sub him out, sub me in
And I'm a get on the floor
And shut the whole game down
Until I hear you cheering, babe
Have you spellin' out my name, babe
See, I wanna give my love
Be your dope man in the bedroom
You can make me your drug, babe