8.

HELLO MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS

I AM BACK. I HAVE COME BACK, FINALLY. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. LETS GET STARTED.

Zayn's pov.

"So, Zayn. You have been wanting to do this interview on this show for a long time. Are you down?"Harry tells me.

"Heck yea! I love James Corden!"

Let me do a little recap of how this happened.

-flasback-

After listening to Love Yourself with Will, we both fell asleep. I was awoken by my phone, but what shocked me even more was waking up with my face buried in William's neck, his arms around me. I blushed and managed to get out of his grasp and answer the phone.

It was Harry.

"Zayn, thank goodness you answered. Look. I have a proposition for you."

"What is it?"I ask.

"Well as you know I'm doing a few surprise shows before announcing my new album. I completely forgot that the late late show with names corden had emailed me asking if I wanted to appear for an interview, however I can't make that date. So I offered you up,"he continues to speak but I block him out.

Late late show? I love that show!

-present time-

Harry sighs in relief as I agree. Will wakes up next to me, looking slightly adorable with his messy hair.

 Will wakes up next to me, looking slightly adorable with his messy hair

(Pic of William in case y'all don't remember from book 1)

I say goodbye to Harry and Will gets out of bed.

"Morning Zayners,"he says, as he stretches. I point him in the direction of the bathroom and get him a spare towel and toothbrush so he can shower. He smiles gratefully, he had not been planning on staying over for the night so he hadn't come prepared.

I hear the shower start and decide to pick some clothes out for him. I choose an oversized shirt that I haven't worn in years. I think it's from when I was still in High school, but it should fit him. For jeans I just chose some that had rips at the knees. Will is like my size so it should fit him.

I picked my clothes, a pair of blue faded jeans with rips all over them in a stylish way, and a black shirt that showed the tattoos on my arms.

William came back with a towel around his waist and water dripping down his chest. I found myself staring and I looked away when he caught me. All he did was smirk.

I let him change and went into the bathroom to do my routine of showering and brushing my teeth. When I get out, William is dressed, texting on his phone with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened?"I asked as I sat next to him on my bed. He turns his phone to me.

JUSTIN BIEBER OPENS UP ABOUT THE BREAK UP BETWEEN HIM AND BRENDAN