"Your Still My Brother."

A/N: Hey, y'all as some of you might know I usually post a one-shot fic every Sunday but I am going to be taking a 2-week break since I have finals, and then I will have new classes. I am going to work on my posting schedule so you guys get content and I don't work myself to death. This will give me time to make a backlog and I get to work on a multi-chapter fic that I want to get out to you guys! Anyways hope you don't miss me too much.

Regulus like everyone else in the castle was very confused about what had happened by the Whomping Willow. Though Regulus definitely had more of an idea than most. He knew that Remus was a werewolf and it was a full moon, then Severus Snape and his boyfriend James Potter were dragged out of the said Whomping Willow covered in blood. So, Regulus is guessing that Snape somehow found out about Remus and went to see if it was true and James somehow tried to stop him and had gotten hurt. So that was how he was sitting by his boyfriend's bedside waiting for James' parents to come to Hogwarts which probably won't be another hour since it was early in the morning.

He was sitting by James' bedside holding his hand and hearing Madmane Pomfrey bustle and occasionally come over opening the sheet that Dumbledor had placed around the bed so no students could look over and see something they shouldn't. That was when Regulus saw someone he didn't expect to see, nor did he really want to if he was going, to be honest. Sirius, the one, if the mutterings of the teachers he had "accidentally" overheard were correct was the one who had mentioned to Snape about the whole thing to Remus. The one who had caused this whole mess. Regulus was not sure how to react, or what where his emotions were on the subject. No, he knew that he was mad, no, furious, about what he had done. But it was clear that this was a huge fuck up and couldn't stop the part of him that felt bad about him being antagonized like this since he was still his big brother.

"Hey," Sirius says giving a pathetic smile at Regulus. Regulus glared at him in response. "Look, I know you are mad at me, rightfully so, but I just. I just need someone to listen to why. Even though I know it doesn't excuse my actions. I just need someone to listen to it, to me. To why I did the dumbest thing I have ever done. I need someone to listen to me and tell me in every way I fucked up." Sirius rambled off tears rolling down over the stains of the last.

"Okay," Regulus replies rubbing circles on James' hand and Sirius looked shocked.

"I didn't expect you to just do it. Why? Don't you hate me?" Sirius asks in the most pathetic voice Regulus had ever heard. A voice that sounded like it was beaten with emotions that had killed part of him.

"Of course. You are still my big brother. Even if you killed someone part of me will still love you. Hell, I would visit you. I would hate everything that you had done but I love you." Regulus said and Sirius gave him a hug crying into Regulus' shoulder like Regulus had done with Sirius when they were young and even when at this age. For the first time, Regulus had seen Sirius break.