Secret Admirer

In the first year, James Potter felt bad that none of his friends had gotten a Secret Admirer card from anyone and he was the only one who did. So, on the day in question, he came up with the best idea he had ever had in his life. Though turning chocolate frogs into mice was something to come close to. James was able to run off from his friends in the library to start on this amazing perfect idea. James went up to Madman Pince and asked for some parchment and she gave him some with a weary eye at him wondering what the boy was up to.

James thought this would cover up his tracks and he started writing the one for Sirius first.

Dear Sirius,

Your hair is lovely

Your jokes are stunning

Your eyes catch me in surprise

Will you be my Valentine?

From,

Your Secret Admirer.

For the most part, James thought he did pretty well making the note look different from his normal handwriting. He was also pretty happy with the poem as well. 'That is what I should do. I should write poems for all of them. But that would be pretty weird and might make them think it was the same person and didn't care for them. Hm, let's do a mix!' James thought to himself and got to work on the one for Remus.

Dear Remus,

I see how you love chocolate

I hope you love me like that ;).

From,

Your Secret Admirer.

James should really open a card-making business with these ideas he would make millions! Not that he needed more money, but it would still be nice to make some money by himself and his talents! Now, what was he going to do for Peter? Hm. . .

Dear Peter,

Your are great to plants

Which makes my love for you grow.

From,

Your Secret Admirer

Good enough. Not James' best work. His favorite had to be Sirius' but Remus' was pretty good. So he put all of them in their own envelopes then he transfigured a special seal for each letter with some variation of romance. One was a rose, the other a simple heart and lastly a one of a chocolate box. James then found some wax to seal them. Then put each of their names on the letters and then on each of their beds. He could not wait to see how happy they are going to be when they got back.

That is when the tradition started. Needless to say, James thought they were the best thing to grace the presents of romantic poetry/prose with the best cover to know it wasn't him. Remus, Sirius, and Peter both immediately know that it was James but they played along with it, so James continued. By the time he was in his 4th year, he figured out that it was stupid and they knew but he wanted to continue because it was funny to him now. It just kinda stuck with him. That it would feel wrong if he didn't do the tradition.

So, they here he sat, on his bed writing the letters to his friends. Honestly, this bit has now gone on for 10 years and he did feel ridiculous writing like this at the age of 21 to his friends, he was not going to end the bit though.

Dear Sirius,

I have been writing these letters for 10 years and you still don't know who I am. I hope you don't think of me as a some stalker or creep, this is just a way to get rid of these emotions that are inside of me for my affections for you and others. You seem to not be brothered though if you are please make it be seen so I know to stop.

You have inspired the majority of my poetry writing so here again is another one just for your eyes.

Your eyes always shine bright in the light.

Your love of music brings a spark to my life.

Will you please fall in love with me.

Or so help me.

Do one thing for me.

So I might be able to move on.

Please be my Valentine.

My heart will always beat for you and you alone. You are the muse that keeps the light in my poetry. Brings the wings for my heart to fly into the air and dance with joy.

Forever yous,

Your Secrect Admirer.<3

Dear Remus,

You have caughten me in a snair for over 10 years. I have missed seeing you almost daily when we were in school. Though when I catch you it will fill my fantasy for a week. I remember your brithday, favorite chocolate, your middle name, though you are what feels like thousands of miles away.

You are the most beatiful and lovely person I have ever met in my life.

I love you dearly,

Your Secrect Admirer.

It was a sad for him not being able to write Peter, he had left not knowing were he went off to after their 7th year but he hopes that he is having a lovely Valentines day. He folds them and puts them in the envelopes already with a to Sirius/Peter. That was when he decided to trick his boyfriend Regulus Black. Well, bit trick but add him into the fun. They had recently started dating. This is going to be fun, James thought.

Dear Regulus,

Will you do me the honor of being my valentine?

From,

Your Secret Admirer.

James kept is short since he did not have some imagined character in mind like for Remus and Sirius to work off of. He murmured a spell to tie them to his owl to go off and give them the letters. This was going to be interesting to witness.