Info and Team info

Author aclaration: Within this universe, the Alpha Squad is an army commanded by the UN, which is  worldwide recognized and is made up of the best of the best. after the reunification of the Earth this became the army of the Terran Republic.

Password: Tango-398

Welcome Administrator.

Loading.......(8%)

Loading.......(25%)

Loading......(46%)

Loading.......(73%)

Loading.......(100%)

Name: (Y/N) "Ghost" (L/N).

Age: 26

Parents: [Redacted] and [Redacted]

Rank: General.

Callsing: Alpha 1-1.

Place of Birth: Remnant.

Looks:

Deamon form:

Deamon form:

Info: (Y/N) (L/N) is a human male, who has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes

Info: (Y/N) (L/N) is a human male, who has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He was born in the planet remnant, after [Redacted] and [Redacted] had died in a car crash. He was adopted by a native woman called Summer Rose. After 7 years he was finally faund by [Redacted] and brought him back to Earth. After comfirming that he was the son of [Redacted] and [Redacted] He was placed under the care of Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters. At the age of 17 he enlisted in the Alpha Squad and began his training as General. During training (Y/N) mastered CQC and marksmanship with rifles, pistols, granade lunchers, etcs. expt for sniper rifles. When the reunification of Earth was completad he was asigned as General of the Terrarian army.  

Psicological report: (Y/N) has been diagnosed with survivor's guilt, suffers from PTSD and has suicidal tendencis. Refuses to talk about it.  Despite his psychological state, (Y/N) has the ability to command the entire army.

Name: Frank Castle.

Age: 40.

Rank: Lieutenant.

Callsing: Alpha 1-2.