(For honor) Chapter 16

"Thinking"

Whispering

SCREAMING

*action*

Third person POV:

Ghaghara River, India.

(Y/N) and the Fourth Airborne Infantry Brigade were at the Ghaghara River in India, pinned down by heavy fire from the remnants of the anti-Terran Republic armies. (Y/N) and his men were trying to defend themselves from the enemy, who were well entrenched in a advantageous position.

LT Mathews: Fuck, we are being gunned down!

(Y/N): *Shooting* Keep your fucking head low!

Bullets whistled over the heads of the soldiers as they tried to take cover by either lying on the ground or taking cover behind trees big enough to stop the bullets. Others were not so lucky, being quickly taken down.

Corporal Rodrigez: Understood! Sir, air support will be here in 2 hours!

Soldier Vaugh: *Shooting* We won't last 2 fucking hours!!!

LT Mathews: *Shooting* Sir?!? What should we do?

(Y/N): *grunting.* Fall back! *Speaking through radio* All units deploy smoke! Rojas have your batallion proporcionate covering fire!

Colonel Rojas: *Through radio* Yes sir!

(Y/N): Lets hope this fuckers don't have thermal googles!!!

The brigade began executing the retreat maneuver. Fortunately, the enemy didn't have thermal vision goggles, making the retreat easier. However, they decided to shell (Y/N) and his men's position with mortars.

???: MORTARS!!!

(Y/N): EVERYBODY TO THE GROUND!!!

The impact of the mortars woke (Y/N) up from the nightmare. (Y/N) woke up abruptly, falling to the ground and alarming the others. (Y/N) was on the floor, breathing heavily and sweating profusely. Glen, Frank, Gideon, and Billy rushed to assist him.

Frank: Easy there!!!

Glen: (Y/N), it was just a nightmare, calm down!

(Y/N): Fuck... my chest hurts... it's damn hard to breath.

Gideon: Fuck, (Y/N) is having a panic attack. Billy bring him a bucket.

(Y/N): I don't need a fu-.... bring it now...

Billy brough (Y/N) the bucket and he started to throw up into the bucket. As (Y/N) vomited, the rest tried to help, but footsteps could be heard coming from the hallway, followed by a knock on the door.

Ademar: Guys are you up already?

Frank: Shit. Comming!

Gideon: Alright, fuck, Glen, Billy, you both go to the door and awnser them, tell them that (Y/N) has food poisoning.

Billy: Why me? Plus why don't we just tell them that (Y/N) had a...

The other three simply looked at Billy with a face that simply said, really?

Billy: Right... (Y/N) doesn't want to be seen having a panic attack... speacially after throwing up. But what are we supoused to tell them if they insist?

Frank: I don't know you'll figure something out. Gideon and I will try to calm down price vomiting here while you both distract them.

The door was nocked again.

Amber: Guys, you good in there?

Glen: Yeah! Come on Billy.

Billy: *sighs* I'm going...