(Resident Evil) Chapter 4

"Thinking"

Whispering

SCREAMING

*action*

Third person POV:

A few days have passed since the incident with Doina. The Dimitrescu had no problem forgetting what had happened. The problem was (Y/N). (Y/N) couldn't stop listening to poor Doina's cries of pain. (Y/N) would have night terrors. episodes where (Y/N) would wake up screaming and would not calm down until one of his sisters or mother came to calm him down and stayed with him. This started to worry the Dimitrescu, as they couldn't find any way to make (Y/N) stop having night terrors. Right now we can see one of these nights.

*A sleeped (Y/N) can be seen tossing and turning in bed then followed by screams of terror and then crying.*

Bela was the first to wake up and fly at full speed to her younger brother's room. When she got to the room, he could see (Y/N) trembling and crying, hugging his knees in one of the corners of the room.

Bela: Oh (Y/N).

Bela approached (Y/N) and hugged him and stayed with him on the ground.

Bela: Don't cry (Y/N) please. I promise you that everything will be fine.

(Y/N): *crying* Promise m-e. *sob* P-p-promise t-t-the-y won't t-t-take me.

Bela: Who (Y/N)?

(Y/N): *crying* Tai, Qrow, Raven and Doina. Please don't let them take me.

Bela placed her hands on (Y/N)'s cheeks and wiped away his tears with her thumbs and looked at his eyes.

Bela: I promise (Y/N), no one will take you from here.

(Y/N) and Bela remained in each other's arms for a few moments until (Y/N) fell asleep in Bela's arms. Bela heard her sisters and her mother approaching. Bela left her brother in bed and headed for the door so she could inform them about the situation. Alcina, Cassandra and Daniela arrived at the door of (Y/N)'s room in a matter of seconds.

Alcina: Bela, I see you arrived first. Another night terror?

Bela: Yes Mother. When I got there, he was crying and hugging his knees in that corner of the room.

Daniela: Poor (Y/N). What can we do to make these night terrors stop?

Cassandra: We have already tried everything and the same thing continues to happen. This is getting uncontrollable.

Alcina: Please, my daughters, keep trying, but I agree with Cassandra, the situation is getting out of hand. Tomorrow I'll see if Sam can do something about it. But now go back to your rooms.

Alcina, Cassandra and Daniela headed towards their rooms, but Alcina noticed that Bela was returning to (Y/N)'s room.

Alcina: Bela, what are you doing?

Bela: For tonight, I will take care of (Y/N), so if he has a night terror again I can calm him down immediately.

Alcina: *small smile* Alright. Take care of your little brother Bela.

(Y/N) slept peacefully for the rest of the night and Bela fell asleep after a few seconds.

Time skip next morning.

The next morning (Y/N) woke up. The rays of the sun coming through the window had woken him. (Y/N) looked from the bed at the clock that was hanging on the wall. The clock said 10 in the morning. Memories of the night terror spread through the boy's mind like wildfire causing his mood to drop a bit. (Y/N) directed his gaze towards his bedside table where there was a novel he was reading. (Y/N) grabbed the book so he could forget about his night terror. No matter how many pages he read, he could still hear Doina's screams in the back of his mind. (Y/N) was saved from his memories by a knock on the door.