(For Honor) Chapter 7

"Thinking"

Whispering

SCREAMING

*action*

Third person POV:

After Holden made Amber a knight, the army headed towards the Blackstone Legion fortress. (Y/N) walked alongside Holden, the two talk about logistics and the best routes to move the army, Frank and Glen were chating with several Knights, Gideon and Billy were treating Ademar's wounds, he was still unconscious and needed to be carted around and Amber was a few meters behind Holden and (Y/N). She couldn't take her eyes off (Y/N). Amber was simply intrigued by this mysterious man and his men. She wanted to know everything about them, but she couldn't bring herself to go talk to them. For now she would wait for the most opportune moment to go talk to them.

(Y/N): How many days away are we from the fortress? We have to be at the fortress tomorrow afternoon.

Holden: We are two days away from the fortress, one day a forced march, but the men are too tired to make a forced march. Why do you need us to be at the fortress tomorrow afternoon?

(Y/N): Resupplying. 

Holden nodded and (Y/N) turned to find Billy and Gideon, but before he could leave Holden called him back.

Holden: We'll have to camp for the night and since you guys don't have a few tents, I made sure some of my men packed five more tents. Go talk to the quartermaster, he should have your tents.

(Y/N): Undestood.

On his way he saw Amber following him with her eyes, (Y/N) looked back at the Knight. Amber quickly looked away. (Y/N) just sighed shaking his head and walked on, looking for Billy and Gideon. (Y/N) finally found them with the group of wounded. Gideon was finishing bandaging Ademar's wound and Billy was standing to the side watching Gideon's work.

(Y/N): How is the patient?

Billy: *Turning his head to see (Y/N)* Gideon says that Ademar will survive. That girl managed to hit him hard, but nothing Gideon couldn't heal.

Gideon: *Turning his head to see (Y/N)* The girl did not manage to hit any vital organs, the only thing she managed to do was give him some superficial wounds and leave him unconscious after that blow to the head with the guard of her sword.

While they were talking, Ademar managed to regain consciousness. 

Ademar: *grunt of pain* What... what happened? Where... Where am I?

(Y/N), Billy and Gideon looked over at the wounded man.

Billy: *Smiling* good morning sleeping beauty, did you sleep well? It was time for you to wake up.

Ademar tried to get up, but he stopped in the middle of the attempt due to pain and Gideon put him back down.

Gideon: Easy there, I don't want you to reopen one of your wounds.

Ademar: *lying down in the wagon* (Y/N), Billy, Gideon, what happened? The last thing I remember is that the girl hit me on the head with the hilt of her sword and after that nothing.

(Y/N): You lost.

The three of them stared deadpaned at (Y/N).

(Y/N): What?

BIlly: *rolling his eyes* Other than that, the girl was made a Knight by Holden and now I guess she is Holden's new second. Surely you will find a way to resume your position as Holden's second.

Ademar: Yeah, she's second to Holden now, but I don't care. She managed to beat me in a fair duel, that is something that should be respected. No hard feelings.