Chapter 1

"Thinking"

Whispering

SCREAMING

*action*

26 years ago.

3° person POV:

In the forest of Remnant, If one pays atention, it can be heard the birds singing, the sounds of the local fauna, the roars of the Grimm, the sounds of guns being shot, the screams of pain of the soldiers, the sound of cars going at high speeds, but if one pays extrem atention, you will hear the cry of a baby. 

A white hooded figure, carrying a scythe, can be seen running towards the source of the noises. This figure Is also known as Summer Rose. She had been sent to the forest, to search for the source of a power disruption that had been generated a couple of hours ago. But now she only prayed to Oum that she wasn't too late.

When Summer arrived to the battle field, she was horrified. The Grimm had wiped out all of the soldiers. Desmembred corpeses could be found, Humvees were smashed into the trees or were distroyed by the Grimm. Summer puked at the seen.

Summer POV:

Summer: "I have seen what the Grimm can do but this takes the cake"

*Distant Craying*

I heard a cry and a trail of blood  leading into the woods. I raedied my scythe, in case more Grimm appeared and started to follow the blood trail. The cry was getting stronger and stronger as I followed the trail of blood.  When the blood trail stoped I found a dying man, who didn't seemed to notes me, with a baby in his arms, trying to calm it down.

Dying man: D-d-don't  cr-y (Y/N). I'm h-h-here. Just s-s-sleep

I gasped, caching the man atention. He signaled me to kneel down to his level.

Dying man: P-p-please take my s-s-son with you. H-h-he has no o-o-one else. I b-b-beg you.

Summer: *Droping her scythe and taking (Y/N)* Don't worry I'll ask for a bullhead. I will get you out of here *pulls out her scroll*. Where  are (Y/N) parents I will take him to them.

Dying man: D-D-Don't worry a-a-about me. One o-o-f those things pierced m-m-my lung. I will d-d-die before the help a-a-arrives. I'm his f-f-father and my wife d-d-died when our Humvee c-c-crashed agaist one of the trees. 

Summer: Don't say that, you'll make it, just concentrate in your aura, It will heal you.

(Y/N)'s father:*chuckles* we d-d-don't have auras. W-w-we are not from h-h-here.

Summer: Then, where are you from?

 (Y/N)'s father: Earth.

With his last words (Y/N)'s father died.

Summer: Sir? *desperate* SIR PLEASE DON'T DIE, HELP IS ON THE WAY, WAKE UP FOR (Y/N).

I shaked him trying to wake him up, but it was no use. 

Summer: "I  was to late to save them. I can only do what he told me".

I looked down at my arms, only to see that (Y/N) had fallen sleep. I holded him agaist my chest.

Summer: *holdin back tears* Don't worry (Y/N) I will try to give you the best possible life.

I could hear the bullhead getting closer. I graved my schyte and headed to the landing zone. The pilot took me back to Beacon. When I got out of the bullhead, I was greeted by Glynda, who was surprised to se me with a baby in my arms.

Glynda: Summer, What happened and who is that baby?

Summer: The Grimm had destroyed everything and killed everyone, before I got there. Including (Y/N) parents.