(For honor) Chapter 15

"Thinking"

Whispering

SCREAMING

*action*

Third person POV:

The group looked at (Y/N) surprised, but Billy and Frank were the only ones who knew what had happened the night before. Both smiled to see that (Y/N) was in a better mood.

Ademar: Am I the only one or...

Amber: Or (Y/N) sounds actually happy

Amber: Spill it (Y/N).

(Y/N): What? I just had a good night of rest.

Glen: Sure, sure (Y/N).

Frank: Still, I like to see that you didn't refuse. See, it can do you good.

(Y/N): Yeah... 

Amber: Wait... you two know what happened? 

Billy: Just assumptions, conjectures if you wish.

Frank: And we are not going to tel you about it.

Ademar: Oh come on!

Billy: Sorry boys, secrets of the state.

Gideon: How much for the information?

Frank: Not telling ya.

(Y/N) just chuckled at his companions antics as he just enjoyed the warm coming from the fire. The memories of him with Satsuki were still fresh on his mind which made him smile a little under his mask. 

(Y/N) stomach rumbled meaning that he was hungry. He grabed an MRE from one of the pockets from his plate carrier, but first he pulled of his mask, revealing his face to everyone around him. All the knights were surpriced by his actions and Amber blushed when she saw (Y/N) face. While he was eating (Y/N) felt the silence around him, he looked at his friends confused.

(Y/N): What?

Glen: *Pointing to his own face.* Something about this situation, chief.

 (Y/N): *Joking* If I am too ugly for you guys I can put on my mask down again.

Amber: NO!

Everyone looked at her confused.

Amber: *Blushing* I-I mean, you can keep your like this, w-we don't mind.

(Y/N) just chuckled as Amber tried to hide her blush with her hands.

Stone: Why the sudden change?

(Y/N): Well... I thought that it could be a nice change, just for this time though... so don't get used to it.

Stone: *Chuckling.* Got it.

The group kept having breackfast while talking about small things and cracking a few jokes from time to time. Amber coldn't just take off her eyes from (Y/N) face, she found (Y/N) really handsome. Amber felt her cheeks burning due to her blood rushing to her cheeks, by just seeing (Y/N) face. The morning keep going smoothly as they ate breackfast and talked. After breackfast (Y/N) putted on his mask. Frank leaned a little and spoke to Amber.

Frank: Enjoy it while it last, (Y/N) will get back to his old grumpy state in any second now.

Amber: *sighs.* Noted.

Amber tried to talk to (Y/N), but (Y/N) was summoned by one of the guards as Apollyon had called for him. (Y/N) got up and followed the knight to where Apollyon was. The camp was on edge as everyone anticipated a Viking counterattack at any moment. The knights were very nervous and awaiting new orders. (Y/N) and his group seemed to be the only ones who could keep calm in a place like that.