𝟏

Chatari p

Chatari p.o.v
4:30 a.m

//comment and vote.. unedited.
a lot changed towards the end and i merged two chapters.

I woke up to my alarm going off and rolled over to turn it off. Before getting up, I stared at my empty walls for a while, trying to prepare my brain for the rest of my day.

After i finally got up, I looked through one of the many boxes on my floor for some clothes to throw on. A black t-shirt, gray sweats, and a jacket were all I had taken out the night before. Because I had already taken a shower last night, I didn't need to worry about that.

After taking my phone off the charger, I placed it on the empty dresser beside the bed. I folded the blanket I used last night and placed it on the edge of the bed. I looked around my room again. It was empty as hell. I quickly put my clothes on and stepped into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I did what I had to do and packed my toothbrush into a box with other hygiene items. I put some socks and slides on then grabbed my keys and wallet off the dresser. I placed them in my pocket along with my phone.

The rest of my boxes were shoved out of my room into the hallway. My dad was sitting on his phone in the kitchen when I walked downstairs. He acknowledged my presence and put his phone down.

"Good morning. ¿Ya casi terminaste de empacar? It'll take a few hours to get to your mom's house."

"Yea, I just gotta put the rest of the boxes in the car" I mumbled walking past him and into the refrigerator to get a water bottle. As I was planning to stop somewhere for breakfast, I didn't bother looking for food.

"Ight just let me know when you're done" he replied, getting back on his phone after finishing saying what he had to say. My head nodded and I headed upstairs.

I checked the empty room again to make sure I hadn't left anything. The only things left were my old bed and dresser. I unplugged my charger from the wall and turned the lights off in the room.

I stuffed the charger into my pocket and picked up one of the boxes, I carried it downstairs and sat it down by the front door, I returned up upstairs and repeated the process until all the boxes were sitting beside the door. I had 16 boxes due to all the clothes I bought.

I opened the front door and walked outside to my dad's truck and sat the box beside it. I jogged back inside and asked my dad for the keys. He tossed them to me and I went back outside.

I unlocked the truck and loaded the box into the back seat. I wanted to put half of the boxes in his truck and half in my car. I filled his truck up with boxes and put the ones that didn't fit into my car's backseat, and trunk.