𝟒

Chatari pov
Monday, first day of school. 6:10 a.m.

"this shit would wanna act like this today of all days." I mumbled, agitated as hell while i was tryna get this hair wrapper out my head.

"MAAA!" I yelled out and a few seconds later dukes came busting into my room with a bat.

I turned to look at her, "uh- why you got a bat?" I asked.

"girl I thought someone was in here beating yo ass. what you want child?"

"how would som- never mind. help me get this out my hair, please."

She sat the bat down beside my bed and came to where I was seated in-front of my mirror.

"don't use these no more tari. they rip out your hair and cause breakage. ima have to order you some silk scrunchies." she spoke as she worked her way around all the hair that was tangled up in the hair tie and got it out.

"okay. gracias mamá."

She nodded and left out my room grabbing the bat on the way. I got my spray bottle and plugged my curl diffuser back up into the wall before getting up and going into the bathroom to get some leave-in conditioner.

-after doing her hair-

"you got like 30 minutes before you gotta go tari." my mom peaked her head into my room door and i said and i hummed letting her know i heard her.

I already had my clothes laid out, light wash blue jean cargos, black & white skul top amiri's, and custom black and white graphic tee.

I put my clothes on along with my apple watch and attached my airpods to my pants loop. I slid a few silver bangles on the same wrist i had my apple watch on and put a black crystal beaded bracelet on the other.

my hair was in an afro and covering most of my face but i still put my black framed glasses on. I really can't see for shit to be honest.

I used strawberry mango lotion on my arms and neck then spray the matching spray all over my body. I walked back over to my vanity and swapped my gold plated necklace out for a silver one that spelled out my whole name and put my favorite silver rings on.

"I'm fine as hell forreal." I cleaned my nose piercing and put some vaseline on my lips. I threw everything i might need into my backpack and brought my ipad just incase I got bored.

"look at my babyyy!! you look so cute." my mom came rushing towards me when i finally came out my room. I smiled and she messed with the hair that was covering my forehead so she could see my face more.

"Oh holon-" I went back into my room and grabbed the bag of snacks i left in there and stuffed it into my backpack.

"I left you two granola bars on the counter cause i didn't cook today. and i won't be here when you get back, i work a late shift tonight.

if you go somewhere after school, let me know and i'll have you something delivered for you to eat for dinner. I love you. now go before you be late!"

"i love you too. see you later ma." I went downstairs and to the kitchen, grabbing the granola bars off the counter and two water bottles out the refrigerator.