𝟕 -𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-

Chatari povAfter school, monday

Chatari pov
After school, monday.

"why you ain't tell me though, had me lookin slow not knowing what school i got to. and how i get in? ian audition ta' get into that school." I'm currently on the phone with dukes cause somehow she forgot to mention she put me in a preforming arts school.

"you didn't have to audition . you've been on the waiting list for five years. remember when me and your dad was still married and we took you to some auditions a few years ago? that's what that was for."

"still could've told me. and why yo location off? you not grown." I said taking a sip of my water.

"I'am grown. what you want me to order you for dinner?" She looked at her phone which she had set up on her dashboard.

"you grown but you knew to turn that location back on i see." I side eyed my phone and she stuck her middle finger up at me.

"at your big age-" I started but she cut me off, "Don't be clocking my tea. and hush before I let you starve tonight, I am very much grown." She smiled sweetly at me and I pursued my lips together.

I paused for a minute to think about what i actually wanted to eat. "uhh- seafood?" I said after a minute of two.

"okay. text me what you want whenever you want me to order it. don't fuck my house up and take them clothes out the dryer for me when you get there. I gotta go now, i love you."

"I love you too. see you later." She hung up the phone after a short wave and i sat up in my seat.

I put the car in drive and drove off from the school campus.

-at home; 10 minutes later.-

"This why i be going out when it's dark. niggas don't know how to drive during the day." I parked on the outside of the garage cause i planned on going back out to the store and got out my car.

"aye- ..aye?" i heard on the side of me and i screamed on the inside. I turned towards where the voice was coming from and there was a girl standing there with a puppy in her arms.

It was sooo cute.

"hi?.." I said in a questioning tone and she chuckled a bit before speaking again.

"wassup. i just wanted to introduce myself cause ms. stacy said her daughter was moving back and i just had to meet the mini version of her. I'm Lyric." She held her hand out and i shook it.

" She held her hand out and i shook it

"I'm Chatari.. it's nice to meet you, Lyric." I looked over her, analyzing for a few seconds and she let my hand go.

"I gotta go but can i get yo' instagram or sum'? I think we could be good friend-" She stopped her sentence and moved around, dodging the dog who was trying to lick on her face. "-lily quit!"

"she's cute.." I laughed a little bit and got my phone out my back pocket, unlocking it and going to my contacts.

"I don't have socials." I handed her the phone and watched as she put her phone number in and saved it as 'Lyric 💫' She texted herself off my phone and gave it back to me.

"Ima hit you up later. bye lil bit." She waved and walked off and I unlocked the front door and went in the house. That was... odd. But maybe I need more friends.

and she was lowkey fine so..

"gahdamn.." i mumbled when i finally took off them damn shoes. they cute but my feet hurt like a muthafucka'.

I picked my shoes up and went up to my room, taking my book bag off. Today was very weird. Half the students in that school act like they off perks or some shit.

Half the teachers weren't there for a teachers training apparently and the seniors are childish as fuck. At no point in the day do i see my best friend and let's not forget about my shit being thrown on the floor.

The lunch is A-1 though. I took all my jewelry off and put each piece back into place before striping down to my bra and boxers and putting my clothes in the dirty clothes basket.

I took all my electronics out my bag and pockets and put them all on charge before going into the bathroom and pushing my curls back into a messy ponytail.. with a scrunchie my mother left this time.

My text notification tone sounded off from my room where my phone was left on the dresser and i went to go see who was texting me.

It was lyric. We started having a lil basic conversation getting to know each other a little bit & i found out little things like she's a leo, likes the color black, hates ballon's and she also attends North Vally.

—-

About two hours had went by before i decided to text my mother to tell her to order my food. I never ended up going to the store cause u got so wrapped up in talking to lyric. She's a cool person based off what's she's shown me so far.

I got up out my chair and took out my clothes for my shower. I felt like taking a bubble bath but ian tryna go get all the stuff i need for it out my mama room so, oh the fuck well.

I got all my essentials and put them on the bathroom counter and turning the shower on. I set my music up + turned my L.E.D. lights on a deep pink before stripping and getting in.

✰✰✰:
umm.. hey, i'm back. pleaseee vote + comment. i really want my book to grow so do whatever you gotta do to help me achieve that. also this chapter wasn't edited so..

90 votes for the next chapter
love y'all.