𝟔

Dreams' pov28th day of Alternative school, Monday

Dreams' pov
28th day of Alternative school, Monday.

"you better stop before she take points off you for today." My friend, Kamari, said twisting her locs up into a bun and covering the back part of her head with her hoodie.

"you talkin' about me but jus' put a hood on? yea ight." I mumbled and she side-eyed me.

Kamari really my only real friend aside from them fake ass associates I tolerate at school. I been knowing this dumbass girl for four going on five years now.

"whatever

"whatever. I can't believe you leaving me here in two days. This shit finna be so boring."

We were both currently in alternative school, me for a weed pen and her for fighting. She came at least two weeks after me and we both got 30 days.

I've already almost completed my 30 days but i'll still be on probation, her on the other hand, she still has a few weeks to go.

I lowkey don't even want to go back to regular school without her stupid ass but it is what it is i guess.

"you only got like two more weeks after i leave. you gon' be straight."

She sighed and laid her head in my lap, putting her legs up on the bleachers and getting on her phone. We're currently in gym and ain't doing nothing other than watching these try-hard's attempt to impress a bunch of hoes who don't even know their names.

"niggas doin' allat jus to be musty fa the rest of the day." Mari rolled her eyes turning facing my stomach, She put her phone down and closed her eyes.

I hummed and leaned back and getting comfortable against the row of bleachers that were also behind us. We almost all the way at the top, all the way in the corner set that's farthest away from them annoying ass gym coach's.