𝟖

Chatari pov
the next day.

I laughed at the frustration i sensed through the texts lyric were sending me. We somehow ended up on the topic of Imessage games and she apparently "couldn't be beat"

we're currently sitting in the student parking lot in out cars , with her parked right beside me.

My phone alarm went off telling me it was time for me to get ready to go inside the building so i sent lyric a quick text and started to get ready to get out my car.

I sprayed on more Vanilla spray and made sure my hands weren't ashy before getting out my car and making sure my clothes looked straight.

I had on a black and white GAP tracksuit and all gold jewelry with panda dunks. I put my airpods in and played Vulture Island -Rob49.

l've been liking his music a lot lately.

Anyways. I grabbed my backpack and put a piece of gum in my mouth. I saw Lyric get out her car out the corner of my eye and i also unfortunately saw them kids who threw my shit on the floor yesterday.

Then they over there looking at me like i can't see them but there was two new faces. A girl and boy.

I ignored their stares and put some vaseline on my lips then closed my car door and pressed the lock button three times.

"Ain't nobody finna steal that damn car." Lyric laughed and i mocked her laugh.

"Akekeke. Ion know y'all. might come back and my tires missing or something." I eyed her and she smacked her lips.

"You tryna call me a thief? Damn I thought we was cool." She shook her head and I laughed.

"We is. Don't mean I know you like that that though." I walked over to where she was and dapped her up.

"Lemme see yo schedule." She said. I pulled my phone out my pocket and went to the powerschool app to show her my classes.

We ended up only having first block and lunch together this term but it's a few more classes down the line we got together.

"You a senior?" She asked and i shook my head no.

"Junior." I said.

"Oh- hell i thought you was a senior cause of your classes. You in advanced classes?"

"Ion know." I shrugged and she chuckled.

"You a senior?" I asked and she told me she was supposed to be one but failed back in 6th grade.

"You ready to go in?" She pointed to the main school building and i sighed.

"I guess." We started walking and I took this time to look over her outfit wit' her copycat ass.

I told her what i was wearing and "coincidentally" she was wearing a GAP tracksuit as well. Talking about "i HaD MiNE piCkEd OuT beForE yoU"

Hers was grey and white and she had on some air forces and silver jewelry.

"wanna be like me so bad." I said. She looked over at me and scanned my outfit.

"nah you wanna be like me. let's be forreal here now."

"Whatever. That's why you lost 8 ball five times in a row yesterday." I stuck my tongue out at her and she gasped like she was offended.

"Well of course i lost, i was playing against a cheater." She rolled her eyes and it was my turn to fake being offended.

"Just say you're a sore loser cause there's no way possible for me to cheat on an iMessage game."

"Yes it is, you-" She was cut off by Asia running up to me and engulfing me into a big bear hug.

"Hey bookie, Oh! and hey Lyric." She said once she let me go and went to give Lyric a hug.

"Y'all know each other?" I asked and they nodded.

"This been my homegirl for a good year and some change now." Asia said and I nodded.

"Ouu- My mannn! I look good, right y'all?" She was looking directly at the group who was currently still staring me down and had been since I got on school grounds.

"Your man? Ian never heard nothing about you having a man?" I scrunched my face up and Lyric laughed.

"She's just delusional."

"Shut up Amoura. My delulu will become trululu." She nodded her head in a determined way and I sighed. I should've known.

"Girl fuck that. Where's my baby? i know she ain't at school. And who is Amoura?."

"She with auntie today. I let her go since she been begging for auntie lele for a while now. Amoura is Lyric's middle name." Asia said and grabbed onto me and Lyrics arms and dragged us with her towards the building.

"Mm. You just reminded me. I need to go see my auntie, i missed her so much."

"Girl she missed you too. She was bugging me for that longest yesterday when she found out you were back down here." Asia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Girl don't do Ms. Lai." Lyric mushed her head to the side and Asia looked over and mugged her.

"I find it funny how fake y'all get when she's around or mentioned. I need new friends at this point chile." She fake sighed.

"We just like her more."

"fuck y'all." Asia waved us off and rolled her eyes.

"we love you too." Lyric laughed and Asia just continued to drag us around.

✰✰✰

Hey y'all 🙂 Ummm.. The goal was hit and people were wanting updates soooooo..
pleaseee vote + comment, it helps a lot. (that means y'all too, ghost readers.)
also (as always.) this wasn't edited so lmk if you see any mistakes or anything.

110 votes for the next chapter.