1:the present

Pov:syntax

I was working in my lab then i felt like someone was staring at me so i turned around and saw the mayor staring at me."WHAT THE HELL" i jumped up from my chair as the mayor smiled creepily and walked away i was creeped out ever since i was turned in to a spider he has been staring at me he so wired i thought to myself why does he stare that me dose he think am wired looking.

I continue to work a few hours pasted and I looked at my watch oh it time for my lunch break i walked to the kitchen and saw Goliath "oh hello syntax how has your day been" Goliath aske "it been stressful" i said "like always hahaha" Goliath said while laughed "hahaha yeah" i said while making coffee Goliath was like a little brother to me he acts like a little kid around me it's cute i drank my coffee and said my to Goliath and went to my lab.

I got to my lab and saw a basket on my desk i looked in the basket and saw purple and green beautiful flowers and a note i opened the note and i read it it said.

Dear:syntax

You are the most beautiful spider i ever seen your eyes are like emeralds and your hair looks so beautiful and soft and i got you these flowers for you because they remember me of you and your pretty soft purple skin and your green gorgeous eyes you are an amazing spider i see you that you barley sleep i think you should sleep more not sleeping enough is bad for you.
-mayor

What the is this a joke why will mayor care about me and beautiful I'm fair from beautiful this has to be a joke i then looked at the flowers and got a vase and put the flowers in the vase but hey the flowers are beautiful i picked the note and looked that it why will the mayor care about me i thought to myself.

"It can and be a prank mmmm but who can it be i can't be Goliath he's to nice to do that and it can't be the mayor he wouldn't do this he's to busy doing whatever he does and why would he care mmmm oh i must be huntsman his doesn't like me and he always says he will get me for what i did".

"to be honest i don't what i did to him but this must be him but enough with this i have to get to work" so I got back to work.

Pov:mayor

Mmmmm my dear little spider so smart yet so clueless one day you will be mine i thought to myself while i looked at syntax your so cute when you clueless and when your working.

MAYOR!!!! I heard my laby yell for me "yes my laby" i said while bowing down "i will need you to bring the six eared macaque and hes lamp" my laby said to me "yes my laby" i said and went to find the six eared macaque and hes lamp and bring him to my laby.

Pov:syntax

"Ugh my head" i said with a sigh and went to the bathroom and took off my clothes and started the water and got in the shower as i took a shower i remembered the note and flowers mmmmm why will huntsman make prank like that but maybe just maybe it not a prank i don't know but if it isn't a prank dose that mean mayor cares.

But why....

I got out off the shower and started drying myself once i was dry i put on some clothes and started working again i wish i had someone with me.

Pov:mayor

"here he is my laby" i said well throwing him at the floor " thank you mayor you may leave now" lbd said i went to syntax lab saw him still working.

I went behind him and stared that him "hello syntax why are you still wake~" i said "AHHHHHH!!!" Syntax jumped smiled and looked that him "what are you doing here" syntax said "oh i just wanted to know if you liked the flowers i give you" syntax looked at me in shock "it as really you!?" I smiled "yes it was me" "but why?" "Oh i don't" i walking away with a big smile.

*hey it's literally 4:58am in the morning and am so fuck tired but my gay ass wanted to make this story i hope you enjoyed bye am going to sleep*