2:you are so annoying

*so i couldn't go to sleep so I'm making this i have school but i don't give a fuck*

Pvo:mayor

I was walking around and decided to annoy syntax i went to syntax lab "hey~ syntax what are you doing"i said "Ugh what do you want" he said annoyed "oh i just wanted to say hi and you know watch you""your so fucking creepy you know that" i laughed "yeah i get that lot but you know i love you right" he turn around and looked at me "that's a lie" "no its not a lie am telling the truth i do love you lot actually" "if you say so".

"i got a gift for you" i give it to him "mmm it's is not a trick right" he said annoyed and curious "no it not a trick now open it" i said as he looked at me then opened it in the box was a necklace made of bones and green Crystal "wow it's beautiful thanks mayor" he said smiling "you look pretty and cute when you smile my little spider" I said to him.

I see him blush and covered his face how cute.

I grabbed his cheeks and turned face to me and tried to kiss him but he stop me "come one kiss please" I said "no" "please syntax just one kiss" "i said no" "fine" I give up I got up and left.

Pov:syntax

"Ugh he's os annoying I have to get back to work" i don't know what he was thinking if spiderqueen found out I was kissing the enemy i will be died.

But he so hot and cute I think am in love but am wired looking but he said I was pretty I don't know i thought to myself I got up and walked to the kitchen and eat a snack and made coffee then mayor appeared out of nowhere and I kissed my cheek I turn to him "what the he-" got interested by him kissing me on the lips " thanks for the kiss darling" he said "what the hell mayor" I said blushing rad "awwwww look at you your so cute when mad" mayor said smiling "Ugh come we can do this in my lab" I said while grabbing his hand as I walked to my lab for the sudden he pushed me on my bed on and got on top of me and started kissing me then we started to make out "mmmm~" I Softly and quietly moaned as we made out "awwww are so cute when your under me and I love your moaning" I blushed " shut up and keep kissing me your so annoying" I said he then started to kiss me again a few minutes of us making out and me moaning he had to become that bish lady bone demon need him to do something so I got back to work I couldn't concentrate because of want me and the mayor just did I was so embarrassed but eventually begin to do my work.

Pov:huntsman

"I can finally get my revenge on syntax with the photo ever since he came everything different it use to be just me and Goliath and I was the spiderqueen favorite I think but I need more evidence then I will finally get my revenge MAHAHAHA"

Pov:syntax

"Who the hell laughs like that and how is laughing are they on crack or some shit oh whatever I have to work" a few minutes later *i keep saying a few minutes later or hours later that because am to fuck lazy so yeah* "hey my itsy bitsy Spider,are you ready for some fun~" i hear mayor say I look a him "of course I'm read to have fun but am busy I have lots of work to do" I said while typing "oh come on just for a bit~" the mayor said "mmmm ok fine but just for a bit" I said he picked me up and dropped me on my bed a kissed me soon it turned in a make out scene.

One hourlater "Mmmmm~...Ahhh~"I moaned as the mayor kissed me "mmmm~ m-mayor~ mmmmm~ we s-should s-t-top ahh~"I said while moaning "oh come on 5 more minutes please" he said "no we can't it's been an hour I to do my work" I said "yeah an amazing hour of making out" I looked at him with an annoyed face "ok fine do your my itsy bitsy Spider" he got off me and walked away I got up and walked to my to my lab a started working.

*so umm yeah I couldn't go to sleep so I stayed up and did a second one because my gay ass couldn't go to sleep and now it's 6:52 and I have to school at 7:00 wish me luck oh and hope you enjoyed reading this gay ass story bye have a good day or night bye*