4: blackmailing

Pov:syntax

"So uhhh so why is the mayor sleeping with you" Goliath said with a confused look i didn't know what to say "ummm I...uhhh" said thinking of that to say until I noticed that mayor woke up with shocked and confused look " WAIT! Are you two dating is he your boyfriend syntax" he said with a cute smile I was blushing.

Then i look that the mayor and he was also blushing "well are you two a thing" he said while smiling well mayor never asked me to be his boyfriend I don't think we are.

"No we are not dating" I said "not yet" mayor said while smiling at me I started to blush red "shut up!" I said while hitting "awww ok well make sure you tell first" he said "okay I will" I said "well I have to go bye and don't worry I won't tell the queen"he said while leaving.

Pov: mayor

"Mayor!" LBD called me I looked at syntax "well beautiful I have to go but I'll be back my darling"i said while grabbing he hand and kissing it I then walked away he so cute.

Pov:syntax

I got up for my bed and started to work until I heard something behind me I turn to see huntsman "hi syntax" he said with a evil smile "what do you want" I said annoyed about to hit him "oh I was thinking if i should show this to the queen" he said pulling out pictures of me and the mayor kissing "also I was also thinking if I should tell her about these bit marks he left you" he laughing "how did you" I said shock "I have my aways"he said "what do you want" I said   "well ever since you came I felt useless and Also because I can so now you have to do what ever I said or else" he said while smiling like he just won the lottery "so umm what do you want me to do" I said confused "well um...um I don't know but I will find out soon" he said while running away I was so scared what he tells me to do something horrible that will get me in trouble I have to tell the mayor but I have to do work or the queen will beat me again so I begin to work I couldn't concentrate because I was worried 4 hours later "syntax!" The spiderqueen yelled Ugh what now I san to were the spiderqueen was "yes my queen" I said " I will need you to make me more spider bot" the queen said then the queen started to talk about fighting the lbd a few hours pasted and I went to my lab and began to work on the spider bots 2 more hours pasted and the mayor wasn't here were is he maybe he he's busy i though to myself Ugh I miss him 4 hours later and I was done working and I made  more spider bots*uhhh I don't know what am doing but ok* I went to go to bed I was to tired to get up so passed out on my desk.

Pov:mayor

I was done working and went to my lovers lad and saw him sleep on his desk awww he so cute when sleeping I picked him up and brought him to his bed and I laid him on his bed and got on his bed and laid with him and cuddled with him he's so cute I slowly drifted to sleep  while holding him.

I wake up look at my left and saw syntax why is he so cute I thought to myself while kissing him on his head I got ready for the day I then left after looking at syntax one more time.

Pov:syntax

I woke up and saw I was on my bed mayor may have came and put my here oh I love him.

I began to make more spider bots for like 3 hours then I remembered it was my lunch break so I walked to the kitchen and of course i made some coffee and began to drinking it a few minutes later and Goliath came in and saw me "hi syntax" he said smiling "hi goliath how have you been" I said while drinking my coffee "I been good and you" he said "same here" I said " that good" he said I finished my coffee "oh hey it time for me to go bye goliath" I said while walking away "bye! Have a nice day" he said "you too" I said back I walked to my lab and I got back to work 7 hours later and I when to take a shower and finished got dressed Ugh I have so much work to do I thought to myself so I begin to work until I got pinned to the will by the mayor "hi syntax did you miss me~" mayor said "hi mayor yes I did miss you" I said hugging him making him stop pinning me against the wall then hug me back and then kissed me on my cheek I also kissed him on his cheeks "I have to go back to work mayor" I said "noooo I don't want you to I want to make out with you" he said while a sad tone "we can make out later when am done ok" I said trying to push him away but he didn't stop hugging me he then picked up and walked to my bed and dropped me on my bed he "mayor what are you doing" I yelled he then took off my clothes and then his clothes off"m-mayor what are you" "shhh it ok my little spider I'll be gentle~" he said while getting on top of me and started to kiss and bitting me all around my body giving me bite marks "ahhh~ mmmm a-ahhh~" he then turned me to around and put his dick inside me and began
to push "A-AHHH~" I moaned "my little spider you make pretty sounds""m-mayor A-AHH~" he then started to thrusting "A-AHH~ m-mayor st-stoop" fuck this kinda harts but I feels good in the sometime he then slammed  into me "A-AHH~ ahh~" this fuck harts like hell

Pov:mayor

I began pounding into him as hard as I can for fun "ahhh~ m-mayor you asshole" syntax said while moaning but in a annoyed tone I decided to punish him so I kept pounding him even hard "A-ahhh~"syntax kept moaning

*so uhh am to lazy so to do smut so i wont  finish it*

I woke up on I looked around and saw syntax I felt so happy me and syntax had so much fun last night "mmm mayor go back to sleep" syntax hugging me I laughed a bit I hugging him back a a few minutes later I realized syntax had lots of work to do so I got up and tried to wake syntax up "syntax my little spider it time for you to finish your work so get up" I said waking him up"okay" I got up and walked to the bathroom and started the shower and went back to syntax picked him because he legs hurt I brought him to take a shower with me "can you stand?" I said "yeah i think" he said I looked down "nice ass" I said "Shut up!" Syntax said hitting me I laughed "Ok ok" I said but then I smacked his ass "Mayor!" Syntax yelled at me.

a few minutes passed and we finished showering and started to dry ourselves and got dressed I felt and went to my lady and feeling happy until I realized I never really asked syntax to be my boyfriend hmmm maybe I will.

Pov:syntax

I was working on making the spider bots  for like 5 minutes now and I went to my break and I made coffee as usual I drink it and got back to my lab and began to keep working until I got hugged by some I turned around and saw mayor "oh hi mayor what do you what" "so I was thinking if you went to go on a date with  me that 2:00am" mayor said I can't believe this is really happening "sure I will love to" I said "Ok I will get you that 2:00am bye my spider" he said leaving omg I can't believe he asked me on a date "oh no you won't" "huh" turned to to see huntsman "what do you mean" I said confused "oh did you forget" he said while pulling out the pictures then I remembered oh shit " yeah so you won't be going anywhere and you will can't see him anymore either or else" "no I will to go on that date and I don't want to stop seeing him" I said attack him trying to get the picture "don't you dare I have more pictures then these or I will tell the queen about this and you will be punished and you won't be able to see each other so you better not see him" he said leaving want do I do now.

* wow i didn't expect people to want to read this but thanks guys for read and I hope you enjoyed reading this I have been working on this for so long and I know it's not that good and I am not good and writing smut but I tried bye have a nice day or night*