10: we are here to help

Syntax's pov 》

"it's jin and I need help asking him out" Goliath says I wasn't shocked i been know it was so obvious but I was happy for him "OMG we will help you ask him out" spider queen says "really" Goliath says with excitement "yeah we will I do know somethings about jin" scorpion queen says "thank you so much" "no problem" we all said to goliath we then all decided to go to spider queens room but spiderqueen had to carry me because I couldn't walk we then went into spiderqueens room to make a plan for Goliath to ask jin out but goliath had to leave and play with jin and yin well to distract them from spying on us"okay syntax we need you to write this down" spiderqueen says putting me down on a chair "okay" " okay so Jin likes" scorpion queen says after ten minutes and we had a plan "thank you syntax for helping syntax" "no problem" I then got up and left the room and was walking well trying to because of mayor then my lags couldn't take it anymore and I was about to fall into ground until I got pulled in to a portal and then was pushed on the bed I looked up and saw mayor "you have to rest syntax it's late and your legs are in pain and you can barely walk" mayor says "fine can we cuddle" I say with a smile "okay fine we can cuddle" mayor says we then started cuddled I then fell asleep in mayor's arms.

《Spiderqueens pov》

I was walking around and saw syntax room "hmm I should see my baby boy" I mumbled I walked in and saw syntax sleeping with the mayor mayor then looked at me creepy "hey uhhh mayor you better take care of my baby syntax okay or else you won't be able to see him again" I say "Don't worry spiderqueen I'll make sure that syntax is good taken care of and I will protect him from harm" mayor siad with a big creepy smile "good I'll be leaving now oh don't fuck him to hard next time he can barely walk" I say "okay" I then walked out and went with my girlfriend "hey babe" I say kissing her "hello sweetheart" scorpion queen says "scorpion queen we need your help" we heard yin say we then looked at him and saw Jim was next to him "what wrong" scorpion queen says"I im...umm i im well uhh" jin says "what is jin come on you can tell me what wrong" "I I'm in love with goliath and I don't know what to do!" jin says freaking out "omg there both are In love with each other" I thought "don't worry i will help you jin" scorpion queen says "yeah and I will help you to" I say

《Syntax's pov》

I wake up and mayor was looking at me it's was kinda scary "how did you sleep my dear" he say "I uhh slept good" I say "that's good my little spider I love you so much" he says then kissing me on the neck "mmm~ mayor stop" I say "why should I your so cute I can't help myself" mayor says then kissing me again "mayor mmm~" "i know you like it my little spider" mayor says then hugging me "mmm mayor why do you do this to me" I say blushing "because I love you and because I can" mayor says "I love you to mayor but stop" i say "look syntax I have to go somewhere in a few days and I won't see you as much but I will come back" mayor says "WHAT why" I say I was sad to hear that "because I have some business to take care of" he say "okay mayor but promise me you'll be back" I say "yes my little spider I promise" he say "SYNTAX" spiderqueen yelled again breaking the door "what wrong mother and can you stop breakingthe door" I say "Goliath is going to ask jin to be his boyfriend and sorry" she says "but come on syntax we need the plan" she says I then got up and got a piece of paper that had the plan "okay here" I give her the plan "thank you do you want to come and spy on goliath and jin" she say "I don't know about this" "oh hey I forgot your boyfriend was here" she say pointing at mayor and to be honest I forgot about him to mayor then smiled creepily "hey syntax can you tell your boyfriend to stop smiling like that" spiderqueen says "hey what's wrong with his smile" I said "it's creepy" she says "no its not it cute" I say while cupped his cheeks and he smiled even more and I then smile back that him "yeah yeah whatever it's still creepy so are you going to spy with me and the others or not" "no" I say "to bad we need your help anyway so your coming" "then why  did you ask" I say she then picked me up and started running away "put me down" I screamed trying to get out of the spiderqueens grip "shhhh my child" spiderqueen says "MAYOR SAVE ME" I scream "he can't save you now" I then stopped screaming "were here" she says then putting me down and I saw huntsman,Goliathand jin and scorpionqueen i then started explaining the plan to them and yin want to get jin and the rest of us waited for the plan to began.

Two minutes later

we then got a text from yin that jin was going to the place that goliathandhim were supposed to meet "Okay goliath go ask him" scorpion queen says "okay" Goliath saysthen running away"let's go spy on him" spiderqueen says "YEAH" huntsman and scorpionqueen scream we ran to were jin and Goliath are supposed to meet and saw Goliath standing there and then jin walked to goliath "uhh hello jin" Goliath said "hey goliath" Goliath then sighed "jin I really want to say that i love you and I you want to be my boyfriend... " "so will you be my boyfriend" Goliath says then giving jin the golden flowers jin grabs the golden flowers and smiles "goliath I will to be your boyfriend" Goliath the smile and then they kissed we then left them alone and then we got back we started freaking out "oh my gosh oh my gosh I can believe this they kissed!" Scorpionqueen screams "there so cute" huntsman says "my baby boy is growing up so fast" spiderqueen says tiring up I got to admit that they are cute together I thought "im going back to my room" I say about to walk away "yeah go back to your creepy boyfriend " huntsman "he's not creepy I'm leaving" I say walking away " yeah whatever oh and make sure he doesn't fuck you to hard like last time!" Huntsman yells I just ignored him and walked away "AHHH!" I screamed and saw mayor "oh it's you mayor you scared me" I say "sorry my little spider I didn't mean to scare you " he says "so hey syntax do you want to go on a date" he says "I will love that" I say we then walked away after the date I was with Huntsman talking about our boyfriends "huntsman syntax come here!!" Spiderqueen yelled we then went to the living room and saw "hey guy's it's been a while" "SPINDRAX" we both yelled "the one and only SPINDRAX" say yells "spindrax how have you been" I say "I have been great I have seen lots of amazing things oh I want to know something have I missed anything while I was gone"

*sorry if there's spelling mistakes and I hope you liked this chapter see you soon byee*