3:the spiderqueen

*hey it me the crater of it gay ass story so I didn't expect people to read is gay story like wow so am back in school like right now in p.e. and am notallowedto usemy phone so i hope they take my phone wish me good luck*

Pov:huntsman

it's been two weeks and I have enough blackmail to get him is so much trouble and with this he will do whatever I say "MAHAHAHAHAHA"

Pov:syntax

"Ok who the is fuck laughing like that" i say me and the mayor stare at each other and started to make out again I was sitting on the mayor's lap and he was touching my thighs "mmmm~"I Softly moaned cause mayor was rubbing my thighs "m-mayor stop~" "mmmm how about no I like when you moan" he said while smiling I blushed so hard "AH~ m-Ah~mayor stop" I moaned again "heh you like don't you" he kept rubbing my thighs "come on say it~"he says "sa-mmmmm~say what" I say "say that  you like it" he says "I like it mmm~"I say while moaning "AH!~ mmmm~!" I moaned louder i noticed the mayor and moving he hands between my thighs and rubbing my dick "mmmm~ AH~" "awwwww you look so cute my little spider" he said while still rubbing my dick I love the feeling mayor then put me on the bad got on top of me and took my shirt off and started to kiss me on my neck and body "mmmmm~ Ahhh~ m-mayor" "your so cute my little spider can you moan louder for me" mayor said while leaving me bite marks and hickey's  as I moaned louder just as mayor asked him to do "MMMM~ AHHHH~" moaned everything was going great both of them were have fun joying there time until "SYNTAX COME HERE NOW!!!" the spiderqueen yelled I got up and pushed mayor off me and put my shirt and and jacket I look at mayor was annoyed the the queen interrupted our fun "I'll be back soon and we can continue when I come back ok bye" i said "bye" mayor said in a sad way I ran were the queen was.

"am here my queen" I bowed down "syntax I see that have fallen behind you work why is that" she said In ap angry tone I got scared "WELL!" she yelled  with more anger "well my q-queen I as not feeling well and couldn't finish my work but I wil-" I said until I got interested by the queen leave a scar on my face I touch my face and there were blood Then the queen grabbed my a beat me for an hour "you may leave now" I got up and went to my room and saw mayor looking at me in shock and angr.

"Did the spiderqueen did this" he said I nodded "let's get bandage your wounds" he say while he picks me up and sits me down on my bed and started to bandage my wounds "there all done well it's getting late let go to sleep" he said i laid on my bed mayor came and cuddled with me I felt good.

I wake up and saw Goliath I was shocked and scared "oh Goliath what are you going here" I said.

*hey I hope you enjoyed reading this am going to sleep and I want to say is if I spelled something wrong I just want to say is i'm and good that spelling so yeah bye*