12:l missed you

《Syntax's pov》

I looked at mayor in shock i. three months i knew that he has to go to do something I thought "Oh ok but you said a few day what happened" I said "there were change of plans and but hey now i can stay here more long" mayor says "your right now I can be with you" i say hugging him "I love you my little spider" "I love you" mayor says hugging me back

Three month later

Me and mayor were hanging out more like going on dates and cuddling and he even helped me get supplies for my experiments and we made a cake because spiderqueen wanted to but now he is leaving today "bye my love I'll see you when I came back" he say "I'll miss you" I said to him he then grabbed my cheeks and kissed me and I kissed him back after we were done kissing each 0rc0Aother he teleported away I then walked to the kitchen and saw spindrax "are you okay syntax you look sad" she said walking towards me "mayor went somewhere and I don't know when he's coming back" I said she when hugged me "it's ok syntax he'll be okay do you want to hangout to get your mind of it" she says "yeah sure let's hang out" I said "HELL YEAH LEGO!" spindrax says while she grabbed my hand and she took me to her room and she showed her video games which she showed me how to paly and she had snacks to eat when we finished eating we went to the park and we started talking and making jokes I then left and said bye and I walked to my room and it's was silent I really missed mayor I missed then I'll come to the room mayor will be there sitting on the bed waiting for me and we will hug and cuddle I got on the bed and fell asleep I woke up and went to the living and saw spiderqueen and scorpionqueen cuddling and jin and yin and Goliath playing I was sad that I didn't have mayor to be here I then noticed huntsmanand spindrax standing nextto me looking sad "Ugh I miss my girlfriend!" Spindrax says "and I miss my boyfriend" huntsman says looking down "and I miss my boyfriend" I said we then looked at each other and sat on the couch and started hugging each other because we didn't have anyone to cuddle with we then eventually fell asleep and I then woke up because of spindrax yelling at me "MOVE BITCH YOUR SQUISHING MEEEEE!!"spindrax yells "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR FUCKING FAT" I yell back "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP" huntsman yells that us I the decided to check 3:00 a.m in the morning i then got from the couch "it's 3:00 a.m in the morning I'm going to my room to sleep" I said while walking away to my room I and got on my bed and fell asleep.

Few days later

I was with the spiderqueen in the kitchen she was showing me how to cook it's was fun but I still missed mayor it's been a few days since he felt and I found out that spindrax's girlfriend and huntsman boyfriend left too the same time as mayor and we haven't been outside becausethe queen said not to "hey syntax are you alright" spiderqueen says "I yeah am ok mom" I say "let me guess you still miss your boyfriend" spiderqueen says looking at me "yeah I do it's that his been gone and it's been a few days since I seen him" I say "I know but he'll be back soon" she says while petting my head and went back to showing me how to cook "HEY GUYS MY GIRLFRIEND IS BACK" spindrax yells then running off "MOM AM GOING TO GO SEE MY BOYFRIEND" huntsman yells "mom can I see if mayor us back" I said "sure you can" spiderqueen said I then walked to my room and saw mayor was bleeding and had little scratches on his face "mayor are you okay" I said running up to him "I'm okay my little spider" mayor says smiling at me I then walked to the bathroom and got the first-aid kit and bandaged his wounds after I bandaged his wounds we started cuddling he then kissed me on my forehead.

....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
🕸"I love you mayor"🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
🕸"I love you to my little spider"🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
.🕷
....🕸
...🕷
..🕸
....🕷
...🕸
..🕷
.🕸

🕸THE END🕷

"HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED AND INJOYED READING THIS STORY AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND AND I'M SORRY IF THERE'S SPELLING MISTAKES AND I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT I WILL BE MAKING A LMK
ONESHOTS SO YOU GUYS CAN ASK FOR REQUESTS IF YOU WANT WELL BYEEEEEEE"

- CRAZY LADY OUT