9: the prank

《Syntax's pov》

We were going back to are cave in a two days I was sitting waiting for mayor for we cuddle can and sleep I then saw mayor "hey my little spider" mayor says "hey my mayor" I say he then kissed me on my cheek "my little spider i can't wait to go back so we can kiss any time without people walking in on us then were making out and we can have some fun together" he says I started blushing "oh shut up you pervert" I say blushing "hmm your so cute when blushing " he then kissed me and

The day of them going back to the cave

"get up you idiot" I say to mayor "fine my love" he says while getting up he then walked up to me " when me go to the cave I will fuck you the hell out you you won't be able to walk" he said whispered to me "S-SHUT UP MAYOR" I yelled mayor started to l "but it's true i will" he says "come on it's time to go" spiderqueen says and walked away
"let's go mayor" i then grapped his hand and we started walking to the living room "bye guys " we all said except for the mayor "we don't want goliath to go" jin said "yeah can we come with them" yin said with a sad look on his face "we can visit them a other day" scorpion queen said holding them "We will miss you goliath" jin says "bye yin bye jin I'll see you soon" Goliath said mayor then teleported us to the cave we all went to our rooms and mayor went somewhere.

4 minutes later

I was about to go to sleep until i.got pushed on my bed "hello my little spider" mayor said "mayor! what are you doing" I said "do you remember what I said I will do" he says "m-mayor wai-" "shhh my little spider let's just have some fun~"

a few minutes later *yes I was to lazy and couldn't do the smut part like I said I'm bad at writing smut*

《Goliath's pov》

What is that noise I can't sleep what are they doing anyways I thought I tried to sleep then a minute later I fell asleep

three months later

I woke up and got ready "Goliath! Your little friends are here" spider queen yelled I ran out of my room and saw jin and yin standing next to scorpion queen "hey goliath we really missed you" jin said "you did I just missed him a bit your were cr-" yin said getting interrupted by jin "shut up! yin you promised not to tell him " jin said "oops well whatever let's just have some fun" yin said with a smile "Ok let's go" I say we ran to my room and for a while we have been playing and pranking people just having fun "hey I'm going to find more supplies for our next big prank" yin said then leaving I then looked at jin and and we made eye contact and his eyes were beautiful he then looked away"so how are you guys been doing" I said trying to start small talk with jin "oh we have been good we just missed you lot" he say for and while it was just silence until i started taking to him again and I made some jokes and he laughed it was all going well "seems like you to are getting along ad having fun with out me I guess you two don't need me" yin says in a dramatic voice we then all just laughed and we went back to pranking and we decided to pank  syntax and mayor helped "so you we will spray syntax whit spider webs and and you mayor can do whatever you want to him" yin explains to mayor "Ok thank you again children" he say leaving we then all looked at each other and smiling at each other we waited for a minute for the prank to began and then we saw syntax walk in and stepped on our trap and got sprayed with spider webs "THE HELL" syntax yells then a mayor appeared and walked to our other trap mayor then got sprayed with spider webs and jin pressed a button an they both got pied on the face yin pressed aother button and they got sprayed with rainbow glitter we tried not to laugh but we couldn't hold it any more and bursted it out laughing mayor stared at us "umm I think we should go" jin said "yeah"me and yin said in the same time then we all ran to where the spiderqueen and scorpion queen where and started laughing.

《Mayor's pov》

I stared at them and they ran I got my self free form spider webs and got the pie and glitter off me I was going to Chase them until I heard syntax"ummm mayor can you help me" syntax said I went up to him and got him free and cleaned his face "thanks mayor" "am going to kill them when I find them" I say "no mayor!! let's go we something to do~" he said pulling me to his lab and pushed me on the bed and he got on my lap we started making out I was grabbing he's ass I then got up and picked him up while still making out then throwing him to the bed and took off my clothes and his clothes and got on top of him "are you ready my little spider ~" I say "yes daddy I am ready" he said.

Five hours haves passed and we were cubbling "I love you syntax" "I love you to mayor now be quiet I want to sleep" "okay my love" i said then syntax fell asleep I then carefully got up trying not to wake up syntax when I got up I then got cleaned and and got dressed and went to find those children I was walking around and saw jin and Goliath "interesting" I thought I teleported back to syntax and saw him sitting on the bed "help me get to the bathroom" syntax said "Okay my love"  I said walking towards him then picking him up "thanks mayor" "no problem my little spider now let's get you cleaned" I said teleporting to the bathroom and put him down and started the shower and I cleaned the bed and and our clothes I then helped him clean himself after the shower I picked him and put him on the bed I was about to leave until I flet syntax grabbing my hand "I want to cuddle" he says I look at him and smile I then got on the bed and cuddled with him.

I woke up and syntax kissed me "hello my love" "hi my little spider" "mayor I'm hungry" he said "then get food" "I can't you fucked me to hard" "oh right" we then heard a big BANG "SYNTAX MY BABY MY MOTHER SENSES WERE TINGLING " spiderqueen yelled I saw that she broke the door "mom are you okay " "did I just hear that your hungry" "uhh yeah" syntax said "I your mom will make you something for you to eat I will call you wehn food is ready" spiderqueen says "thanks mom" syntax said spiderqueen then flet I got up and fixed the door.

a few minutes later

《Syntax's pov》

"Syntax food is ready" spiderqueen yelled "umm mayor can you help me" I said "sure" mayor picked me up and teleported me to the dining room and put me on one of the chairs "call me when you need my help again" he says "I will" he then give me a kiss and teleported away I looked around and saw huntsman and Goliath and yin and jin and scorpion queen we all began eating and it was delicious "wow it's so good" "soo tasty" "it's delicious" everyone said "aww thanks everyone" spiderqueen said "hey goliath we are done eating we will wait for you in your room" jin said and yin nodded "okay see you" Goliath said then jin and yin said "umm guys can I tell you something" Goliath said "of course you can sweetie" spiderqueen "well ummm...I'm..
.in..thank im in... love" he said "WHAT how is it" everyone yelled "it's"

*Hey guys I'm BACK!! how are you guys been it's been a while since I posted and it because I haven't slept because of school I had lots of work to do so that why but I will be posting more often or not I really don't know so like always I hope you liked this chapter see you soon byeeee*