6:let have some fun time together

Mayor's pov》

I was just walking around the cave i can't believe me and syntax have been dating for like three years and I learned that huntsman and that guy sandy are dating.

"Oh hello mayor" syntax said "hello my cutie how are you" "l'm good babe" he said then kissed me and walking away God how much I love that man thought I "Mayor!" I heard my lady yell I went to go help my lady after a few minutes I went to syntaxs room and saw him on the bed in a bunny outfit "hey mayor do you want to have some fun together" he says with a smile on his face " I will love to my darling" I walked to him pushing him on the bed and got on top of him kissing him.

*SMUT⚠️this is going to be short a smut scene because I can't write smut for shit*

Me and syntax we're making out for about 3 minutes then I started to take off my clothes I done rode him around his ass facing me I then smacked his ass so hard " ow! that hurt mayor" syntax said in pain I started taking his bunny suit off and put my dick inside his ass "a-ahhh~"I heard syntax moan and then I began to thrust"a-ahhh~ m-mayor" "have you been a good spider syntax~" I said while thrusting even harder "AAAaaahhh~ y-yes~ ahhh~" "i love hearing you moan" I say.

one hour later

I been started to get deeper into him I hear syntax moaning really loud I then thrust one last time and got off syntax "on your ness now" I said to him he then got on his ness "suck it" he then got my dick and started sucking on it really fast "ahhh~"I moaned Softly god how much I was enjoying this.

He has been doing this for a bit and I cum in his mouth and he swallowed it

*okay you moldy potatoes I I'm not going to keep writing smut for you that all your going to get out of me*

Me and syntax got cleaned and then were cuddling on syntax bed syntax was sleeping cuddling against me "hey synt-" I look up at the door and saw Goliath "....." "....uhh" he said "can you wake up syntax for me and tell him at the queen wants him!" Goliath said screaming while ran away "syntax get up~" I said shaking him Softly "mmm why mayor" syntax said with a sleepy voice

"Because spiderqueen want you"i say syntax got up quickly and got dressed "what the fuck" i say "bye mayor see you later" syntax says then kissing me then he runs to find his queen.

《Syntax's pov》

"yes my queen" i said "are you done making the spider bots" she said "yes my queen i did" i say "good that good for nothing girl will pay HAHAHAHA" i was so confused what does she mean by that wait! "Go get the other spider's" she said angrily "yes my queen" I say

I got the other spider's "so I know your all wondering why I called you all over here well tomorrow we are going to fight that stupid little girl and her puppet MAHAHAHA!" she says with a evil grin on her face wait I was right but that means me and mayor are going to

Fight each other......

《Mayor's pov》

"hello mayor i need to talk to you" lbd said i turned to her "yes my lady" i say bowing "i need you to" i my eyes widen.

*heyyy how are you guys doing yeah it me the winter of this story and i want to say thanks for all the love and support guys gave this book that I am giving you one more part coming soon and if there are spelling mistakes it because I have been dramatized about the smut prat and I am recovering from it and I'm too lazy to actually fix the spelling mistakes so yeah okay so I'm going to take a break i am tired so byee*