Chapter 7 nothing

"Really what is she like and who is she?" he scratches his head "she's my best friend and we're really close but she some how doesn't noticed maybe I'm just being dumb?" he looks me straight in the eyes they seemed sad "no your not, but I'm not sure how she wouldn't notice? maybe she is just some bitch or slut?" "no no no she's not she... takes my breath away every time I see her and she so kind and everything about her....just so great" "Luke your drunk" "yep ma'am but I speak troofs" I giggle "ok go to bed" he shakes his head "no" "yes" "no" "please" he nods "fine"  and lays down on my bed and falls asleep Who is this girl?... oh well stand up but someone grabs my wrist "please don't leave" "why?" "I want you to be here with me" I sigh but I crawl into the bed and close my eyes a few minutes later I feel his arms warp around my waist and he pulls me close to him and he nuzzles his head into my neck I sigh but soon drift to sleep. I slowly open my eyes and don't feel Luke I sit up and look at the time 6:58 I groan and get up and walk to my bathroom and open the door and I'm blinded my the light at first but my eyes soon adjust and there's Luke sitting by the toilet he looks up at me "what did I tell you Alex?" he asks looking me straight in the eyes I lean against the opening of the door and shrug "stuff" "Alex I'm serious... did I tell you something" "depends what something you did not want me to know" he smiles weakly "Alex did I?" I sit next to him "well you like a girl for one but she doesn't notice but you never got to tell me who she is?" "why did I wake up next to you?" "you asked for my presents... you know your like a child who speaks about there secrets to much" he runs one of his hands threw his hair and nods "I know but Alex..." "yeah?" "do you know who it is?" "like I said you never told me her name" he nods his head slowly "thanks by the way fro saving my ass... once again" I nod and put my hand on his shoulder "your welcome" he laughs "my mum would probably have killed me" "I know oh yeah by the way you might have had sex with someone" his eyes widen in horror "god no who did I have sex with?" "Oh I think Jessica" (the sluttiest girl in school) "fuck please tell me your joking" I nod "I am" I say getting up laughing "are you fucking serious" I pat him on the head "don't worry I bet she would still allow you to be in her" I wink he rolls his eyes smiling "your a bitch you know that?" I nod and smile "I know but your best friends with this bitch" "sure I am" he chuckles .

A/N

I hope you are liking it so far how is your week?