⊱𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬⊰

Dear Reader

First I would like to thank you for choosing to read this story I really hope you like it. I would also like to thank any readers that have been following one of my stories for a while (Better Left Unsaid) even though it's the only story I've ever published. But either way thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the story as it's taken me a while to get up this point of writing enough and being to update it regularly.

Credits

I would like to give credits to LetThereBeScars on wattpad for giving me the idea of adding face claims/casts to characters. I'm not quite sure if she came up with this idea, but I would like to thank her anyways. She also gave me the idea to use pictures/screenshots for texts in different fonts which so creative. So make sure you check her out because she is an amazing writer and she seems really nice overall. 

I would also like to give credits to Shrimp and Luis Xu on tiktok and LetThereBeScars (again). Their writing styles are so beautiful and detailed and I feel like certain aspects of my writing have been influenced by them. Especially the way I write dialogue. I also think the way LetThereBeScars implements poetry in her writing is so amazing and I feel that parts of my writing have been influenced by her when I'm describing emotions, people, or places so credits to her, Luis Xu and Shrimp.

PSA: I will be updating this story weekly every Friday/Saturday 

*These days may change because I have school and other stuff*