8. I want it...

Cleo drives home with mixed emotions. She is angry, frustrated, confused but most importantly she hates the tug in her heart. A sink in it like something is hurting her. Why is it that a man whom she doesn't even know fully about is causing her so much pain, yet she is drawn to him. Getting guys to drool over her has always been a cake walk for her. Once she lays eyes on a man it is almost impossible for him to not wag his tail for her. Maybe it is the thing, maybe she is more and more drawn to him because he keeps rejecting her. She bites her lip down until it turns white and starts to hurt her. Her eyes start to get blurry as tears well up in them. She pulls to a side and leans her head onto the steering as she cries. Drops of tears wet her pants as sobs escape her mouth. It's been a while since she cried. A very long time to be honest.

Weeks pass by and Cleo tries her best not to let the meeting interfere with her daily life. One day she completely forgets it and stays happy the other day she remembers it and her blood boils. These fluctuations in her moods are getting on her nerves and there isn't anything she could think of to make it better. She couldn't even go on one-night stands because she was afraid that she would end up drunk and, in his home, again. So, she does what she is good at. Overworking herself every day at the garage.

"Babe, you look sick. Is there anything to make you feel better?" Iseul says, worried about her best friend working like a maniac. Cleo throws the wrench into the tool kit and takes off her greasy gloves. "Yes, you can. Kill your uncle," she says flatly and writes something down in one of the billing books. Iseul sighs, "It's not a breakup why are you acting like it's one? Look, he is happy and functioning so why aren't you? He doesn't even care." Cleo looks at her with a frown on her face, "That's what bothers me. He humiliated me and is happy. That's the problem." Iseul gets up, anger pent up. "I don't remember being friends with a psychopath," she says, storming out of the garage. She sits in her car and starts the engine. She is about to step on the pedal but stops and lays her head back. She gets out and walks inside straight to Cleo and hugs her from behind. "I'm sorry, it's so upsetting to see you like this. Please, let's just forget about him and be yourself again. Let's go to the bar tonight and drink our minds out." Cleo turns around, "You know I can't-" she starts but Iseul shushes her. "If it happens then let it. This is you and there is no hiding it," she smiles. Cleo nods her head. She is worried but Iseul is right. This is her.

Cleo knew she wanted to fuck someone tonight. She knows it's problematic and she should work on it. She wants everyone to believe she is working on it. She chose to wear a simple white bodycon dress and a thin gold chain around her neck paired with white heels. She walks into the bar with Iseul eyeing for the person she wants to fuck. She smiles as she decides and sits at the counter. "One long island please," Iseul asks. "I'll have whisky on the rocks," Cleo says and looks through the corner of her eye. She watches as she sips his drink and scrolls through his phone.

"I know what you are thinking," Iseul says, sipping her drink. "Don't," she says sternly. "I don't care, I wanna get fucked tonight," Cleo finishes her drink in a go. "Well, you can't be the only one fucking someone tonight," Iseul winks. Cleo chuckles and watches as Iseul walks towards a guy. Cleo takes one more drink and walks towards the guy she has been eyeing for a while now.

"Hi," she says in a raspy tone as she takes a stool by him. He looks up a bit confused but smiles anyway. "Hi," he reverts. "I'm gonna be super straight with you. I wanna fuck someone so bad. You can tell me now if you wanna do it without wasting my time," she smiles. The guy is taken aback, there is an obvious look of shock on his face. "I mean," he licks his lips. "Can we at least introduce ourselves?" Cleo smiles and says, "I'm Mai."

"Well, I'm Hoseok and my place is not far away," he says. "Good. let's go," Cleo gets up.

"Fuck, this is so good," Cleo pants as she moves her hips. "You are so pretty," Hoseok grunts. She leans back placing her hand on his thigh and moves faster. "I'm coming," she huffs.

She sits in her car, thinking about what just happened. Guilt creeps in as her brows knit together. Tonight, was about her feeling better but why is that she isn't. Tonight, was supposed to be a blast where she will go back to herself again but why didn't that happen? "Ugh," she thuds her head onto the steering. She takes her phone and calls Iseul and throws it onto the passenger seat when she doesn't answer. "At least you are having a good time babe," she mutters and drives away. She reaches home and doesn't pay attention to the blood on the stairs until it is bright enough. She stops in her tracks and proceeds slowly with caution. "What the hell," it comes out as a whisper when she sees the scene. She runs towards him and falls on her knees. He is covered in blood but conscious.

"Mr. Jeon! What happened!" She takes out her phone to call the ambulance, but his hand comes up. "Don't. Don't call an ambulance. Call Ho-Dong." She searches for his phone and presses his finger on it. She searches for the name and calls him. She tells the man on the other side of the phone about Jungkook and takes him inside. She performs first aid on him. "Painkillers," she gives him tablets and water. She has many questions for him, but she doesn't ask. Not right now.

"How are you feeling?" she asks, filled with concern and questions. Jungkook nods. "What are you doing at my house?" she asks as she takes the glass and sets it aside. "Your home was the nearest," he winces as he shifts in bed. Cleo chuckles dryly looking down. "You don't know my home," she looks up. He stares at her for a while then looks away. "You confuse me. You say you don't like me and then show up in front of my home covered in blood. When I ask you why, you say my house was the nearest. Good job on fucking me up Mr. Jeon," she lets out a disappointed sigh.

"Cleopatra," he starts but she raises her hand and stops him. "Just leave after that Ho-dong guy comes. I'm not in the mood for your motivational speeches," she gets up and pauses at the door. "You don't have to say bye when you leave," she walks away. She goes into the kitchen and leans against the counter. There is a spark of happiness in her heart. A faint smile appears across her face. 

Hello loves! has it been a year? Damn girl you vanished. I know, been caught up with life and shit. Every time someone comments on this story it made me guilty and shit for not updating in an eternity. I know there are some discrepancies with the way I write now because a bitch can't remember how to write. The same reason I haven't updated in soo loooong. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter and donate on my Kofi link in the bio if you like it. Thank you and adios bitches until next fucking chapter. 

If this chapter is small, bear with it. Been an eternity since I wrote that's all I could manage lmao!