10. Bitch me.

There is a mischievous smile on the person's face. Almost like a naughty devil. Cleo's heart is still racing but she relaxes. "Do you want a spicy pickle shoved up your ass? The fuck you doing in my house?" She pulls her underwear up under the sheets and she curses more under her breath.

"I bought too much food and wanted to share it with my friend. Is that wrong?" The person pouts. Cleo rolls her eyes as she gets out of the bed. "But I think you are having more than food here," he winks. "Thanks," she says as she yanks the food cover out of his hands. "Hey! Share with me!" He follows her into the living room. "The way you were moaning, I thought there was a guy in your room," he adds. "Well, it takes a lot more than a guy to please me like that," she throws a fake smile at him. She goes into the kitchen to wash her hands and then comes back to open the takeout containers and sighs in pleasure as the smell hits her nostrils. Her olfactory senses dance in heaven. "Damn Taehyung, I love you so much," she immediately grabs the spoon and digs into the kimchi fried rice.

"Aren't I the best?" he chuckles as he grabs himself one of the food containers. There is nothing but chewing sounds for the next couple of minutes. "Damn bitch, were you starving or what?" Taehyung says as he watches her finish another box of fried rice. "Factually you bought this for me, so I'm obliged to finish this," she says and gets back to stuffing herself.

After they finish eating, she extends her hand towards him and opens her palm. "What?" he asks, genuinely confused. "Keys," she asks. He hands her the keys with a pout on her face. "Next time, knock bitch," she says, taking the keys. "Can I at least sleep in?" he asks, almost childlike. "Sure, just don't come knocking on my door in the middle of the night. I will throw you out," she warns him. He nods in agreement.

Taehyung and Cleo used to live together in the same house before. No, they were not lovers and definitely not friends with benefits. Cleo just wanted a roommate because the house felt so empty, and she immediately liked Taehyung when she met him for roommate interviews. He was so nice and funny. He eventually moved out when he had to go to a different city for work. He would visit occasionally, and this is just one of those times.

"By the way, was that a real gun?" she asks, completely sure that it isn't. "It's a prop from the studio," he says. "Looks real right?" he asks. "Not real enough," she shrugs. She gets up from the sofa and says, "Clean up before you sleep and thanks for the food," then disappears into her room.

When she wakes up Taehyung isn't home. There is a note on the living room table "Will be back in the evening." She crumbles the note and throws it into the trash before making her way into the kitchen. She checks her phone for any messages as she fixes herself a breakfast. She later leaves a note for Taehyung to come collect the keys at the garage in case he comes home early. The day goes on normally and by the time she comes home it was getting a little dark as she had to stay a little longer working on a bike. She decided to just shower and take a nap as she wasn't feeling hungry.

It's probably because she slept a little early, she woke up a little after midnight. She just tosses and turns in her bed and spends some time on her phone before she realizes that Taehyung hasn't come home. She tries calling him but gives up after an attempt hoping he is sleeping somewhere nice. Taehyung used to do that a lot when they lived together. Just then her phone rings and she is mildly surprised to see a call from Iseul.

"Bitch are you possessed or what. Why are you calling me this late?"

"I couldn't sleep and wanted to ask if you are willing to come for a late-night dinner. Remember that place I told you about where they serve delicious late-night food? Iseul asks. "Yeah I do, I couldn't sleep either. Let's just go and have some fun," she says, helping herself out of the bed. "By the way, you don't have to dress up, it's just a lazy girl's night out," Iseul giggles. "I'll try," Cleo laughs.

Well, it's Cleo, you don't expect anything less than dramatic. Dressing down is not an option or an interest for her but she tried to be as subtle as possible. She grabs the keys and makes her way towards the exit when she is met with Taehyung halfway on the stairs. He looks exhausted and ready to sleep on the stairs. "Well, well look who it is," she greets him, but he is just too tired, so he just takes the house keys from her and waves as his hand as he walks past. She shakes her head as she lets out a sigh. The place is a bit far away, but the midnight roads helped her drive a little faster and reach there in no time. She gives her keys to the valet and makes her way inside. One of the staff members comes to her and assists her to the table where Iseul is sitting. When she is closer to the table, she notices that there is more than Iseul at the table. She almost loses her shit when she sees him.

"Oh, bitch me," she mutters as she stops in his tracks. His gaze locks with her and a faint smile appears on his face. "Fuck you Jeon." she mutters again.

After the ugly ass update in the pervious chapter, I had to take a break because I know how I write when I don't feel like it. To save you and me from the embarrassment, I wrote this chapter a bit better. Hope it makes up for the pervious chapter. As usual sorry for the late update. hehe. enjoy!