Bonus: Sexing and Fucking

Yup. I'm making up for disappearing. This bonus is somewhere in the future, so this is like a glimpse bonus. I mean we know this is going to happen and I know you horny asses are going to love this.

This Chapter has extreme mature and sexual content, so reader discretion is advised.

Cleo's fingers grip onto Jungkook's hair as she moans out his name. He is down there doing devil's work with his tongue as he licks her clit and circles the tip of his tongue around it. Her toes are curled as her body quivers each time he pushes his tongue deep into her hole. "Oh fuck, you are making me weak," she huffs as he grips her thighs hard, making them red.

"Come on, do me too." he turns around, now on her top in such a way that his dick touches her lips. She reaches for it eagerly and puts it into her mouth. He groans as soon as she does, both turning into a moaning mess. They go on for a while as it turns sloppy and slippery, almost reaching climax.

"I will get on my knees," Cleo says, trying to get on her knees but Jungkook stops and turns her to lay on her back. "I wanna look at you while we do it." Cleo smiles and lays, spreading her legs, squeezing his bicep and getting more turned on from his wet hair. He leans on the top of her and takes his dick in one hand and places it at her entrance. He moves forward, pushing it inside her. "Oh, yes. Fuck me like I'm your side chick. Go hard on me babe," Cleo moans. Jungkook grunts as he starts slowly, locking her gaze with his, turning hard as she looks at him with sultry eyes.

"Damn, you are so hot," he kisses her lips and pokes his tongue in as he goes hard.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Their skins start to slap as he goes hard and fast, their tongues fucking their mouths, leaving inaudible moans. It's probably because they are both hot, their bodies start to sweat. She digs her fingers into his skin, leaving crescents as she does. He finally comes inside her and relaxes but the kissing doesn't stop. When their lips finally part, he falls on her side panting lightly.

"Wow, you are done so fast today," she laughs.

"Well, you are one hot woman," he smiles.

She turns and lays her hand on his chest which he strokes gently. "I love you," she nuzzles into him. He brings up her hand to kiss and reciprocates, "I love you too." 

Well, there until next time then. I will try to do more bonus in the future. In the meantime, have a great time people!