9. I got it...

Please read the earlier chapter if you can't make out what's going on here. I myself had to read it lmao. I know, the updates are slow but hey, at least I am updating hehe...

This chapter has a sexual content warning.

Cleo tries to avoid the bedroom he is in at all costs. She just doesn't want to end up letting him know that she is curious. It is very hard to contain all the questions popping up in her head but she has to do her best not to give in. Of course she doesn't want to seem desperate after he rejected and embarrassed the shit out of her that day. Acting indifferent is the best option she has on her hand at the moment.

"Cleopatra?"

She snaps her head up when his voice is loud and clear in her ears. He is standing at the kitchen entrance, discomfort and pain visible on his face. Her lips part, trying to say something but she seals them shut almost instantly and darts her eyes away from him. "Yes, Mr. Jeon." It was an emotionless statement. He lets out an audible breath. "I wanted to thank you earlier but you didn't want to listen to what I was going to say. I know you are angry with me but thanks for taking me in and doing all these." She lets out a dry chuckle, almost satirical. "I am not heartless like you are. So it is natural," she then follows it by a classical dialogue. "I would have done that to anyone. So it's nothing special."

"Heartless," he repeats and she looks at him. He is smiling but there is a twist of pain on them. There was a drop in her heart when she saw him that way. She almost felt guilty. "I will be in the living room if you need anything. Hopefully you won't," she walks past him as a few strands of her hair touches the fabric on his body. She sits on the sofa of the living room as she thinks about what just happened. Was she too harsh or was it enough? She assures herself that she is treating him the way he wanted her to. It's a whole different story if she wants to be nice. She knows she is the nicest person out there but she just chose not to be her today.

There was a knock on the door after some time. She kind of guessed it could be the Ho-Dong guy but she looks through the security camera to make sure. She slaps her head at her stupidity. She doesn't know what he looks like. She photographs the guy on the screen and takes it to Jungkook. She curses under the breath as she has to see him again. She flashes her phone at him without much care. "Is it him?" She asks. Jungkook nods. "That's Ho-Dong. You can let him in." She walks out of the room to the main door and lets the guy in. Before the guy speaks to introduce himself she says,"He is in the bedroom." Jungkook and Ho-Dong come out after a minute or so and walk towards the door. They walk out, closing the door behind them. Cleo snorts loudly after they leave. "The audacity of not telling bye? How headstrong of him." As if she didn't tell him not to say bye before leaving. "I should have just left him on the streets to die. Maybe then he would have known my importance." If her house had a mouth to speak it would have been laughing at her hysterically.

Over the course of the next two weeks, her mind is surprisingly at ease. She didn't think much about him. He might cross her mind sometimes but that is all. But she did wonder how he was doing. How his wounds were healing and if he was going to work at all. She is working on customizing one of the client cars when a customer walks in. She sets the spray machine aside and walks towards the counter. A small smile appears on her face as she notices the person. "Well well, what do we have here?"

"I didn't know this was yours. Been a long while Cleopatra," Namjoon smiles. "How are you?" he asks. She nods. "Been better but I don't want to kill myself yet. So we are good," she extends her hand curled into a fist towards him which he returns. "That's good progress," he chuckles. "Anyway, what brings you here?" she asks. "My bike. It keeps troubling me. I've had many people go over her and fix her up but it just isn't yielding any results. A friend of mine suggested this workshop and I swear I wasn't expecting you to be here." Cleo smiles lightly. "Why? Did you expect me to be someone's secretary?" Namjoon shakes his head in denial. "I thought you were a model."

Cleo snaps her head at him in surprise. "I've had people tell me I look extraordinary but model? You are the first person."

"Guess they were at a loss of words," he winks. Cleo nods her head in agreement. "Let's look at your bike," she says walking towards it. She spends a few minutes checking it and turns to him. "Someone messed with your bike. They changed the original parts and replaced them with old ones. Could be any one of the people who repaired it," she shrugs. Namjoon's eyes widen as he blurts out "What!" She nods. "Someone fucked your bike Namjoon. The only thing that is yours is the shell. I'm sorry," she could see the horror on his face unfolding. "I cannot believe it. No wonder she sounded different. What should I do? It was so dear to me." his voice fades.

Cleo clicks her tongue and says, "Well for expensive bikes like these there are tracking codes and there is a chance to know where they are now. We cannot tell who took them because they might already have been sold and worse someone might be using them. But we can know and we can work from there." Namjoon bends down as he asks, "Where is the tracking code?"

"It will be on the purchase documents of your bike. It will say, unique identification number or something like that. You can track it," she says. "Thank you. I have a friend who works in the police department. I will get his help and get that asshole who did this. No one fucks with my baby," Namjoon is shaking with anger. "Good luck. I hope you find whoever did this," she smiles. Namjoon thanks her and leaves. Cleo sighs as she watches him go away. "That was weird."

It was very late when Cleo finished her work and got home. She took a shower and lay in the bed watching some shit show where the male protagonist is making out with the female protagonist. Cleo puts on these cringe shows when she is super tired because they help her fall asleep. But it must be near the time of her month as she feels super horny watching it. She traces her hand down and puts it inside her underwear and pulls it down. She slowly rubs her clit and uses her other hand to massage her breast. She moves her hips along as she continues to rub her clit. "Fuck," she increases the pace and pants. She reaches to the drawer by her bed and pulls out a dildo. She rubs it against her wet pussy and gasps when she inserts it inside her. She moans as she moves it inside her with one hand and rubs her clit with the other. "Fuck, fuck, so good," she whimpers as she climaxes. She pulls the dildo out and takes a tissue from the draw. She wipes herself first and then the dildo. She is satiated and is about to sleep when she sees a shadow outside her room. "The fuck," she whipsers and reaches her phone when the door bursts open and a figure emerges. The click of the gun followed by a voice. "Where is he?"

Sorry if this feels like a small chapter. Promise to keep the next chapters longer. Adios...