Artemis Is Totally Out To Get Me

I'd always had a certain level of respect for Artemis, being that she was the only other non meta on the team, not to mention how she overcame her family history and became an integral member. She was also observant, definitely one of the best strategists on the team, not including myself of course, maybe even better than Kaldur. I'd already known that if anyone was going to figure me out it would be one of them. Still I hadn't anticipated it would happen so fast. I could deny but what was the point really? She'd be expecting me to do that. No better to do damage control instead, besides this was Bruce's own fault anyways.
"You can't tell the others." I told her, watching the surprise flier over her face, yep she wasn't expecting me to say that.

It took her a moment to recover before coming right back at me with incredulous disbelief, "They have a right to know!" She argued.
"Batman's rules, no reveling of the secret identity." I countered, "Bad enough that you figured it out, can't have them all knowing."
"But why, it's not like you're hiding super villain parents?" She quipped.
"It's a safety thing, keeps the people we love safe. You know the deal, the more people who know the more likely it will get out." I explained half-heartedly.
She huffed, "Fine Dick I'll keep your secret, but it's under protest."
"Thank you." I responded simply.
"So does this mean Bruce Wayne is the B-man?" She grilled.
I cackled, "I don't know is he?"
"Ugh," she groaned, "I hate it when you do that."
I smiled and walked towards the door with thoughts of a peaceful blessedly private shower.
"You love me, you know it." I threw over my shoulder with a wink.

                                                                                       ...

After the cold water finally forced me to leave the solitude of my shower I was faced with the dilemma of how to entertain the team. Thankfully Miss Martian solved the problem for me.

Well what do you do with a team full of super powered teenagers? The answer was obviously truth or dare. 

We all sat on the floor of the game room, spread out in a large circle and surrounded by snacks. Well except for Superboy who stood by the door monitoring the surroundings via superhearing.
"Oh me first!" Miss M exclaimed.
"Go for it beautiful." Kid Flash flirted.
I stifled a laugh, oh Wally.
"Okay, hmm, Aqualad, truth or dare?" She asked.
The Atlantean paused for a few moments to consider before settling on his choice, "Truth."
"Hmmm, okay got it, Kaldur, do you think anyone on the team is cute?" She asked innocently.
He flushed, "Oh, um, I think both you and Artemis are lovely."
The girls giggled cutely at his answer until M'gann decided it was time to move on, "Okay you're up Aqualad, pick someone." The martian prodded. 
"Okay, um, Miss Martian, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She smiled excitedly.

Kaldur hummed thoughtfully for a few moments as he thought, he turned to M'gann when when he finally came to a decision, "Okay, Miss Martian, I dare you to shapeshift into Batman." He challenged her, causing all of us to burst out laughing, even Conner from his position at the door chuckled at the idea.

Not one to back down M'gann stood up, closed her eyes and began to morph into the big bad bat, well the big bad bat with boobs, which honestly made the whole thing even funnier, sending us into another fit of hysterics. Ever a good sport, Miss M did a few poses for us as we continued to crack up.

Artemis was the first to calm herself enough to speak, "Oh my god, someone take a picture! This is the best thing I've ever seen, you've gotta do the voice, wait let me get my phone, I've gotta record this!"

As she spoke, Wally and I had both already started scavenging for our cells, and in a stroke of genius I typed something out in my notes and showed it to M'gann. She laughed and nodded, waiting as Wally and Arty got their phones into position before doing her best impression of the Batglare, while she pulled the ends of the cape up by her head and lowered comically her voice to a Bat-like decibel and did her best approximation of his menacing, tone.