Explorations

After a good while of lingering and increasingly passionate kisses I was startled by the feeling of one of his hands moving to my ass and cupping it.
"I've uh never done this before." I stuttered.
"It's okay, we can go slow, stop whenever you want to." He whispered softly in my ear, making my heart rate pick up and my stomach clench as his lips moved their way down from my ear to my neck.
Now rendered pretty much incapable of human speech, I just moaned out my approval. He chuckled softly his kisses moving from my neck to my chest, and then just kept going, each kiss leading further south until...
I woke up the next morning with something heavy draped across my waist, I looked and saw it was an arm, Wally's arm.The previous night came rushing back to me, oh god, I guess I now had a pretty good idea of my sexual orientation. I sighed and slowly turned and snuggled closer with him. I'd worry about all of that later.
I was woken up again sometime after that by a knock on my door,
"Master Dick breakfast is ready." Alfred called.
I shot up out of bed, Wally started to groan so I slapped a hand over his mouth.
"Be right down." I yelled back.
"KF," I whispered as I took my hand off his mouth, "can you get dressed and sneak out of here?" I asked him.
"Yeah sure, I'm the master of stealth." He responded.
I snorted, "uh huh yeah."
He shoved me and then sped around getting dressed. Before he left he pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. Then he zoomed out of sight.
...
Breakfast was awkward, Artemis avoided eye contact and Aqulad kept trying to make conversation but everyone was just silently eating their food and being generally unresponsive, except for Megan and Conner who were just wrapped up in each other. The silence droned on until the doorbell rang. A few moments later my friend Barbra came rushing in.
"Dick!" She exclaimed.
"Babs, what are you doing here?" I asked her.
"I heard about the death threats why didn't you tell me?" She asked.
"It's no big deal." I told her.
"Are you sure? The junior Justice league's presence makes me feel as if that's not true." She gestured to my friends.
"Hey!" Wally exclaimed, "it's Young Justice, god why does no one ever get the name right?"
"Sorry." She said.
"Sooooo....." I trailed off.
"Video games?" She asked.
"Hell yeah!" Wally agreed.
And that was that.