What's a Little Stabbing to a Robin?

I woke up with the entire team hovering over me. I was laying on the kitchen table and Alfred was in the process of stitching me up.
"Where's Bruce?" I asked the aging butler.
"He's still away on business." He answered me curtly, disapproving eyes fixed on where he was tugging a needle through my skin.
"Do you know when he'll be back?" I gritted out, doing my best to ignore the pain. 
"I don't believe the matter has been settled as of yet." He responded with a Bat-appropriate amount of vagueness.

His careful wording reminded me of ....something...I knew I was forgetting something, but between the pain of the stab wound worsened by Alfred's albeit careful sutures, and the lingering fog of unconsciousness I couldn't quite shake I couldn't quite place what. Even as Alfred finished his stitches, my thoughts continued to swim, somewhat disjointed and cloudy, not that any of that stopped me from immediately trying to get up, unsuccessfully though. Thwarted before managing to approach even a full sitting position by Wally gently easing me back down while Alfred sighed in exasperation as we wordlessly began wrapping gauze around my midsection.    

"Oh no, you just got stabbed you are not getting up." Wally admonished me as he continued to hold me in place, clearly not trusting me to listen to him.
"But-" I tried to argue before he cut me off.
"Oh no, you are getting carried to one of the giant, fancy as hell, rooms in this literal mansion, and you are going to rest... and while you do that we need to track down the billionaire's son that we lost." Wally's tone was stern as he dictated my rest, but going sheepish as he admitted to losing the person they were supposed to be guarding.

"It's not as bad as it sounds really, he said he was going to a panic room, apparently there's a hidden door in the game room, the problem is he has yet to come back out and Alfred says there's no way to access it once the panic mode has been engaged...We've been trying to communicate that it's safe to come out but there's been no response." Wally explained nervously. 
I looked over at Alfred, who just shrugged as if saying this was one mess he wasn't going to be cleaning up...Clearly, this one was all me. Great.
"I would be very surprised if he did contact you, in fact, I think I would have a major problem he did." I retorted, the words slipping past my lips of their own accord.
Behind us, I heard Artemis cover up a laugh with a cough.
"And whys that?" Wally asked, still oblivious.
"Um well-" I was cut off (saved) by the door opening and closing rapidly followed by Bruce frantically running in. He looked like he'd ditched his bat suit on the fly, his hair was rumpled, his shirt only partially buttoned and it looked as though he hadn't bothered changing his pants, in other words, Batman was a hot mess. Something I had never personally witnessed, at least not to this degree, the whole thing really threw me for a loop.
"Dick!" He yelled as he skidded to a halt next to an ever unruffled Alfred.
"Bruce, I'm fine, I swear, I only got stabbed a little." I told him, still shocked by his appearance and feeling slightly overwhelmed by the whole situation.
He let out a breath of relief and came over to me, then Batman broke all his rules and wrapped me in a big hug breathing soft words against my disheveled hair.
"Oh thank god."