Signora to the rescue.

Scaramouche POV

"God, Walmart was so fun"

"Yeah, and you threw a basketball at an employees head!" Dottore laughed

"That was insane, haha!" Childe said

"What should we do now?" Dottore asked

"Oh, God I have an idea. We should invite signora over here and play fuck , marry, kill."

"Sounds great, I'll call her." Childe said

Scaramouche and Childe followed Dottore to sit in the silent living room as the phone dialed.

"Heyy, what's up Ajax?"
Signoras voice rung

"Come over to Dottores, we're all sleeping over."

"Oh, sure! Be there in a few."
"Mwah!"

The call ended

That short, 8 second conversation rang in my head as I remembered the morning.

I annoy her lots but what if one day she never forgives me?

I've known her for so long and I guess.. I couldn't care less if I lost her, too, maybe..

"God, Scaramouche..your pupils are huge, are you high or something?" Childe asked

"What? How- nevermind. I gu- I just didn't drink enough water, I guess!"

Awkward.

"You need some then?" Childe asked in the most monotone voice possible.

Awkward times two.

I look over at Dottore staring at me aswell.

Strike! Triple Awkward!

In a panic I get up and run to the downstairs bathroom across the cold floors.

I lock the door and stare at my reflection in the mirror, hands on my face.

"Ugh! You fucking Awkward emo shit, you should've said something or didn't stutter or didn't even fucking think!"

I sat down and punched my knees in anger.

"Well, this is Awkward. You met a mutual friend of your friend group and fucked everything up twice today, great!"

I got up again, walking back and fourth in a panic.

I look back at my reflection, biting down my lip in anger.

I turn the faucet to the coldest water possible and rinse my hands.

I hold onto the sides of the sink, thinking of what to do next.

Should I run out?
They won't ever talk to me again.

This isn't that big of a deal!
How will you even fucking talk to them?

You're a pussy for panicking over someone offering you water.
It's stupid but I can't fucking help it!

What's happening to you?!
I don't fucking know.

"Ugh! I want to die right now aaaaagh...."

The faucet dripping water as I spoke.

I hear the doorbell ring, as I get an idea.

I stop my quiet hyperventilating and pull out my phone, unlocking the door but keeping it shut.

I open snapchat and quickly open a chat with signora.

SC
SIGNORA. COME INTO DOTTORES BATHROOM DOWNSTAIRS, FUCKING PLEASE IM SO EMBARRASSED.
> delivered

"If she doesn't reply within 2 minutes I'm jumping out of the fucking window."

I hear laughing in the living room, and a feminine voice.

My panic returns to me at the thought of the fact...they were probably telling her what just happened.

I hear the feminine voice mumble an incoherent sentence as everyone goes silent.

The only thing being heard is my loud shaky breaths.

> read

SIG
What's gotten into you? Haha
I'm coming, don't worry!

SC
Doors unlocked
> read

The doorknob began to turn, causing me to jump in alarm.

Signora walked through the door, closing it and crouching down to my level.

"This isn't like you, Scar! What's up?" She whispered

Again with the ugly nickname.

"I fucking thought about the conversation we had this morning and I don't know, I zoned out a bit and my pupils were apparently huge according to Ajax and he got all fucking concerned and Dottore wasn't of any help either! He was just staring at me with a blank expression, I don't know what to do and I've been panicking over this for the past 10 minutes, please help me Signora..."

I quickly ranted, the words spilling out of me as quick as a waterfall.

I began hyperventilating at the embarrassing situation again, progressively becoming louder.

"Calm down Scar, seriously I'll help you, I swear. I just don't get why you're so worked up, you never do this." Signora stated

"That new guy? He's- you both probably know him super well and I know nothing about him, he trusted me so fast and got so concerned and- I don't fucking know, okay?!" Scaramouche began yelling

"Keep your voice down, I can just say I walked in on you..uhh..washing your face!" Signora explained.
"Let's go, I'll do all the talking for you."

Signora offered her hand in assistance

I took her hand, shaking.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine I promise! If anything I'll drive you home with me, okay?" She reassured.

"Yeah, yeah! Don't baby me like that."

"Haha, there's your tone!"
She laughed

I rolled my eyes and walked behind her.

I feel the gaze of Dottore and Ajax lay upon me as I re-enter the scene.

"You good, blueberry head?"
Dottore asked

"I was really worried, come sit down." Ajax said

"I just walked in on him washing his face, his eyeliner just ran and it's pretty awkward when mine does, so you know!" Signora smiled as she looked away.

"Oh, yeah true." Dottore agreed

Childe stared unamused.
His eyeliner looks the same as it did before..how could he know if his eyeliner ran without a mirror? Would it even show? It's red, not black.. and his pupils are still huge.. he's a bit shaky too. Why?

I sighed in relief as I sat myself next to Signora.

Dottore continued rambling about our experience at Walmart and re-capping every fun moment.

Laughter filled the room as I calmed myself.

Signora is a life saver.

you were in my dream • chiscara [modern]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara