Your elegant self, your eyes.

As everyone arrived at the indoor skating place, Scaramouche, there alone at the moment noticed the ice was practically empty. The hot spots were at the beach, or the pools.

Scaramouche smiled as he began taking his freshly sharpened skates out on the floor.

Everyone else was out beside the place, in a store that sells skates.

He had the ice all to himself.

He was dressed in am elegant black outfit tailored for him specially for figure skating, a gift from Signora.

As he finished tying his skates he stretched and sighed.

"Finally. Fresh ice to myself, what a dream." He mumbled.

He glided on the edge of the ice carefully, before speeding up.

He sped up so much so, his hair was blowing in another direction.

His pick suddenly hit the ice, causing him to fly and spin up in the air three times.

"That triple axel was horrible."

He then sped up once more, skating backwards. He bent backwards, almost into a bridge.

His fingertips grazed the ice for a minute before he leaned back into a normal position.

A few fancy moves of his arms and a perfect Waltz jump was done.

He sharply stopped on the ice.
Looking at the landing mark.

Sharp, into the ice.

He then started humming.

He began standing in a position, looking up with his arms in the air.

He began humming a melody, and skating to it.

He glided along the ice as smooth as a hot knife through butter.

One second a triple axel, salchow and a corkscrew. Cross cuts both forwards and backwards.

Everyone came back from the store, walking in behind the glass.

His blades made not one single unpleasant noise.

As he saw everyone walk in he began preparing himself for the best jump he could possibly do.

He began speeding up once more, more cross cuts, more fancy arms movements, everything with more effort.

Once he got to the middle his pick hit the ice harder than ever.

He flew further up into the air then he ever has figure skating, his vision blurred.

And he lands.

He landed in a perfect backwards spiral.

Once he stopped, everyone was clapping.

Everyone was in shock.

He landed a quadruple axel after years of trying.

Signora quickly stepped on the ice in her brand new figure skates aswell, high in quality and shiny.

"Scara! That was the best I've ever seen you do! You're so good at figure skating, I'm jealous!" She complimented.

Scaramouche was an Olympic level figure skater, however he has never competed in anything above a simple public contest.

Signora began a sloppy salchow, yet landing in the most perfect spiral.

"Eh, yeah. Just work on it, I guess."

Ajax finished tying up his skates as he stared at the two people on the ice.

He's never skated before.

Signora eyed him, knowing what was going to happen.

Scaramouche went over to near the entrance of the ice.

"What? Are you scared or something?" He laughed.

"I've never gone skating..like ever.." he said with big eyes, staring at the difference of the skates.

"Pussy. Get on." Scaramouche looked away for a second and smiled.

Childe smiled back at him as he noticed his slightly amethyst colored eyes, softer from when they met, glistening.

"What are you staring at me for?!" He quickly exclaimed, startled.

"You have beautiful eyes." He explained.

Scaramouche immediatly choked on an invisible drink and skated away as fast as humanley possible to the other end of the rink, whilst still coughing.

Childe stepped onto the ice, immediately stumbling.

He took hold of the walls, in alarm.

Dottore got onto the ice, just knowing enough not to fall each turn.

Dottore began laughing at Childe's failure.

"Shut up, airhead!" He yelled.

Signora took his hand, gently and began skating backwards.

Chidle immediately fell over, everyone laughing.

Scaramouche stood at the other end of the rink. Staring at the situation, still processing what this guy he just met said.

"What the fuck." He said in a mid-tone voice.

"Wait a fucking minute." He remembered.

"Wasn't there some shitty kid who picked on me in middle school named Ajax..?"

Or maybe just "jack"? And it sounds similar?

He thought to himself.

The compliment flew out of his mind as he thought of the theory.

Signora began skating over to Scaramouche with Childe, grasping onto her, terrified.

"Signora, do you remember the guys name who picked on me constantly in middle school?" He asked.

"That was you?!" Childe yelled.
"Isn't your name Kuniku-"

"-it used to be. That's what my mom called me so don't bother." He looked down.

He immediately fell over.
Scaramouche crouched down on the ice, to where Ajax sat from falling.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Listen, I don't even know why I was such an asshole, and I'm so fucking sorry. I don't even know why I didn't recognize you, now that I remember you still look as pretty as you did with long hair." He smiled

"Stop it with the compliments! And you always called me ugly and used gay as an insult, how were you even popular? You were really cringe.. " he giggled.

"I lied in middle school then, and there was something wrong with me, haha! I used to post random fortnite characters dancing and caption it with something like 'she's so hot'" Childe laughed.

"I remember that, haha! I used to think you were really cool so I did that too."

Signora towered over them, confused as ever.

"What the f-"

"And remember when you got your first girlfriend? Apparently she told everyone you had cooties and 'cheated' on you by hugging some other guy!" Scaramouche added

"No way! I remember that, hahah!" Both started laughing, holding their stomachs.

"Welcome back to my life then, smellyzushi"

"Not that nickname!" He sighed

Dottore was standing behind them all, the whole time. Trying to jump off the ice and miserably failing.

Scaramouche offered his hand to Ajax, helping him up.

Now I know why he was in my dream.

He thought to himself.