you're so gentle.

"Finally, you're here."
Childe smiled.

"You asked me to come, why would I not?"
He stated

"Yeah. let's get inside, though." 

Both walked in and sat on the floor next to the couch.

"Can I just say something?" Ajax asked

"I don't care." He looked away

"I'm so sorry for everything I've done, it's probably all my fault you were so sad up until the end of high-school.."

"This is an awkward topic to start with, but it's not entirely your fault, I was just a pussy." Scaramouche laughed

"I just feel so bad, I shouldn't have put you through that." He continued

"You always looked so sad and went from smiling to crying every time my friends would hurt you."

"I'm so sorry for causing you all those bruises and shit"

Ajax began covering his eyes in frustration.

He felt a cold hand slide up his arm and touch his fingers gently.

Childe was immediately sent into a panic at the situation.

He took his hand and touched it with both hands, observing.

"I told you it's okay--"
"And why are your hands so scarred? Did your friends beat you as well?" He laughed

Ajax immediately began stuttering as he stared at his hand, clearly bigger than Scaramouches.

As Scaramouche looked up and noticed the sight, his expression quickly changed from more-so curious expression to a strange smile.

"Do you like me touching your hands?" He whispered and laughed as he got noticeably closer to the others face.

His hands were oddly holding Childes, which were twitching.

Childe stared at him, his pupils becoming larger as the other fired the question.

Stuck between answers, he was silent, his eyes dancing and looking around the room, avoiding his friend.

"What, are you embarrassed now?" He teased.

"Don't be a pussy, you've known me for a long, long time.." he smiled with droopy eyes, dropping his tone.

Ajax, red as a tomato, covered his face as Scaramouche let go and began laughing.

"Goddamn it, how easy do girls pull you?" He continued laughing

"My stomach hurts from laughing, annoying orange!"

"I- I'm going to go smoke a cig." He began speedwalking to the door.

As soon as Ajax was outside he peeked through the window, making sure Scaramouche wasn't there to listen.

_____________________
           Dottore

Ajax: DOTTORE PLEASE CALL ME
Dot¿: what's up with you?
Ajax: PLEASE JUST PICK UP OH MY GOD
Dot¿: do you need an ambulance or 7 police car lol
Ajax: THIS ISNT SERIOUS BUT IT IS JUST FUCKING PICK UP.
Dot¿: alr then

_______________________

"Dottore oh my fucking God I'm actually so red right now. So you know how Scaramouche is staying at my house again?"

Dottore laughed between the sentences.

"And then what?"

"Then he got all fucking close and started touching my hands and asking me if I was embarrassed" Childe began talking louder

"Calm down, sounds like you're going to need that ambulance today hahah" Dottore laughed.

"No, but what now?!"

"Is he drunk? One time he begged some girl to kiss him and she did."
He explained

"Dottore, No this is different! His breath doesn't reek of alcohol and he's talking normally. He wasn't even begging me, just teasing me.."

"Well good luck then, he's probably just playing around with you.

"You're so unhelpful," Ajax complained.

"Th-"

He hung up.

"What the fuck, Ajax?" He questioned himself

He took a deep breath and began walking back to the front of the house.

Upon inspection, Scaramouche was just texting someone.

Childe walked in once again.

"So what should we do?" Scaramouche asked as if nothing happened.

Ajax walked up to him, knowing he hates compliments now.

"You're so weird, you did all that, and now it's as if nothing happened."

"You're so gentle though."